Wiki Posts
Search

email address contact for iberia plus?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2009, 11:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL:Diamond, United:1P, Continental: Plat, HH:Gold, SPG:Gold
email address contact for iberia plus?

I have a phone number in spain but not an email addy for iberia plus dept. I'd like to email them about a status match. Does anyone have a valid csr service email addy for the iberia plus program? thanks so much!
Old Jul 7, 2009, 2:52 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by jenniparks
I have a phone number in spain but not an email addy for iberia plus dept. I'd like to email them about a status match. Does anyone have a valid csr service email addy for the iberia plus program? thanks so much!
Enter in the Iberia web, go to contacts, and you will find the mail for Iberia Plus.
Luck!
Old Jul 7, 2009, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL:Diamond, United:1P, Continental: Plat, HH:Gold, SPG:Gold
cannot find it

Originally Posted by saviox
Enter in the Iberia web, go to contacts, and you will find the mail for Iberia Plus.
Luck!
i cannot find it. When i click on contacts it takes me to faq page and gives me telphone numbers. can you cut and paste if you see it easily?
Old Jul 7, 2009, 5:10 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
I once had an Iberia Plus issue and they told me to fax/email

[email protected]

FAX IBERIA

Good luck!
Old Jul 8, 2009, 1:23 am

Programs: BA Gold · A3 Gold · DL Gold · VY apologist
IB do no do status matches.
Old Jul 8, 2009, 9:12 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by jenniparks
i cannot find it. When i click on contacts it takes me to faq page and gives me telphone numbers. can you cut and paste if you see it easily?
[email protected]

nevertheless Alanw is saying that IB does not do status matches. If by chance you succeed, pls advise.Thks
Old Apr 21, 2015, 8:52 am

I also got referred to [email protected] and tried [email protected] all variations to no avail. Nice on phone when you get them but useless. Think I'll just re-register or try some other airline since they are partnered with American companies. Less hassle.

Chris
Old Apr 22, 2015, 5:46 am

Programs: MUCCI
Outside of a major corporate deal, there won't be status matches, etc.

If you bother to ask thought, do report back either way - even the no helps confirm what we understand, and saves others time.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 5:51 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by Christine V. Kelly
I also got referred to [email protected] and tried [email protected] all variations to no avail. Nice on phone when you get them but useless. Think I'll just re-register or try some other airline since they are partnered with American companies. Less hassle.

Chris
[email protected] returns an automated reply at least. Haven't received any human attention yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.