Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Storing bookings on the IB app

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2017, 7:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Storing bookings on the IB app

I have several IB flights coming up next month and in October. While I've been able to pull these up on the app, there appears to be no way of storing them on the app (iPhone version). Is this possible? Have I missed a function? It would be much easier to use the app to check on bookings, do OLCI and the like without having to refer to something containing the confirmation numbers and the like.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 8:17 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
I have the android app and I'm pretty sure it stores my bookings based on my IB+ number. I don't know how it would work if you are using another program.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 9:08 am

Yes, the app has been working well for me lately (even offering a more robust check in experience than the website).

I assume, though, that if you are not using IB+ then it will be as bad or worse as AA's app is for me.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 1:00 pm

I check in on the App these days the website usually comes up with various errors.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 2:09 pm

Hi,

When I pull up the app it shows my upcoming reservation. However, when I then click on the manage booking line, after running a check I get a message telling me "Booking could not be found."

So Iberia's IT problems are not limited to their web site!
Old Sep 20, 2017, 8:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Just downloaded the updated the IOS version and can now store my bookings (once I've entered each one under "Manage my booking") but was also able to check in and get my boarding passes for two intra-Europe flights, one next Wednesday and the other the 10th of October. Never been able to check in or get boarding passes so far in advance on any airline. Is this normal, new or a glitch? (I also have two IB/BA bookings between these two flights but can't do OLCI for them.)
Old Sep 20, 2017, 8:51 pm

It's normal. Many IB bookings allow you to get boarding passes in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.