Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Unable to complete Iberia Plus Registration?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2016, 11:35 am
Original Poster

I have an Iberia Plus account that was opened well over a year ago...but I have done nothing with it since opening, so it is not activated.

I can login with my Iberia Plus number and password and it shows my name with 0 points along with a screen to complete my registration.

I am unable to complete the registration because of not providing the State for my address...but the option to identify State in the address entry fields is not available. Instead, below the pulldown option for city there is a pulldown menu for Province (not State) and a listing of only the Spain provinces. I have selected USA from the country pulldown menu.

Anyone else run into this problem?

I plan to make a purchase through the IberiaPlus store to activate my account, but it appears I am unable to do so without first completing my registration.

Last edited by zink88; Oct 8, 2016 at 12:28 pm
Old Oct 13, 2016, 5:55 am

Programs: Iberia Plus, Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, Priority Club
Could be a website glitch. Did you check you are on the Iberia USA/english website?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.