Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Limited Departures and Destinations Vueling UK - EU Sale - 20 Euros Return!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2016, 7:03 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Mods, I couldn't find a thread anywhere and given it's not a Premuim Fare then I thought a seperate thread of it's own would be OK?

Spain / Amsterdam / Paris / Rome / Zurich

Book by 22nd September

Travel 2nd November to 25th March

Thanks to Headforpoints

A must read every day!

http://www.headforpoints.com/2016/09...ling-499-sale/

Here is the full list of routes which touch the UK.

Birmingham – Malaga
Birmingham – Tenerife
Birmingham – Alicante
Edinburgh – Alicante
Edinburgh – Rome
Edinburgh – Paris
London Gatwick – Paris
London Gatwick – Oviedo
London Gatwick – Santiago
London Luton – Zurich
London Luton – Amsterdam
Manchester – Alicante
Manchester – Rome
Manchester – Tenerife
Newcastle – Barcelona
Old Sep 16, 2016, 7:25 am

Programs: BAEC
Cheap fares but really bugger all to do with BA? Perhaps one to leave for the bloggers to earn their pennies from?
Old Sep 16, 2016, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TabTraveller
Cheap fares but really bugger all to do with BA? Perhaps one to leave for the bloggers to earn their pennies from?
Vueling has been discussed on here many a time and there are other OT topics and hence why I marked it as such and for the Mods to decide.

The question is can it benefit the readers of this board? i.e. it may be handy for those who can only get a one way but BA back on an RFS or vice versa? @:-)

I think that's fair and reasonable and is most definitely in the criteria for the BA Board

I did include a link to HFP
Old Sep 16, 2016, 7:38 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
There are more Veuling UK destinations than on the list. LBA, LPL, and NCL all to BCN are missing.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 7:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KARFA
There are more Veuling UK destinations than on the list. LBA, LPL, and NCL all to BCN are missing.
I think the promotional/very cheap fares are to limited/selected destinations though. NCL to BCN is on the list at the bottom.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 7:43 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by PETER01
I think the promotional destinations at those fares are limited though.
Ah, this may explain why when I had a quick look at a LBA-BCN flight earlier on the Veuling site the fares were not on sale.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Vueling has been discussed on here many a time and there are other OT topics and hence why I marked it as such and for the Mods to decide.

The question is can it benefit the readers of this board? i.e. it may be handy for those who can only get a one way but BA back on an RFS or vice versa? @:-)

I think that's fair and reasonable and is most definitely in the criteria for the BA Board

I did include a link to HFP
The more orthodox approach would be to post it in the appropriate forum and then have a "heads-up" post in the BA forum.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 7:53 am

Programs: BA Exec Club Bronze, Hilton Diamond, Virgin Flying Club Red
Have had a look and the majority of the super cheap fares are on midweek days in Nov/Feb etc so not really attractive for me :-(
Old Sep 16, 2016, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NickB
The more orthodox approach would be to post it in the appropriate forum and then have a "heads-up" post in the BA forum.
Gee whizz try and post a bargain/might suit some BA flyers and get a "it shouldn't be here" etc etc.

It's a fair point Nick but that's why it's marked OT and a note to the Mods and how many folks read the Other European Airlines forum anyway then stick a post in GateA14?

Cheer up folks, it's Friday!

Last edited by PETER01; Sep 16, 2016 at 8:04 am
Old Sep 16, 2016, 8:22 am

I think the promotional/very cheap fares are to limited/selected destinations though. NCL to BCN is on the list at the bottom.
They are available, but mainly for midweek.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Sep 16, 2016, 8:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Gee whizz try and post a bargain/might suit some BA flyers and get a "it shouldn't be here" etc etc.

It's a fair point Nick but that's why it's marked OT and a note to the Mods and how many folks read the Other European Airlines forum anyway then stick a post in GateA14?

Cheer up folks, it's Friday!
No skin off my nose. I really do not mind if your posting it here but it was more of a comment on your "most definitely in the criteria for the BA Board" assertion. I do not think that it is at all but it really is no big deal that it is not.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 9:02 am

Programs: BA GGL
Given recent ex-ZRH sale and ZRH being on this list, I consider it relevant and appropriately OT-flagged. As it happens I can position LTN-ZRH for just EUR 9.99 due to this, which is a pretty good insurance policy should my original plans go awry.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 12:38 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Unfortunately, these fares will not earn a single Avios to a BAEC member, but as they will earn to IB Plus members, we’ll move this thread over to the Iberia forum (leaving a trailing redirect in the BA forum)

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum
Old Sep 17, 2016, 4:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routičres, PCR
Originally Posted by Prospero
Unfortunately, these fares will not earn a single Avios to a BAEC member, but as they will earn to IB Plus members, we’ll move this thread over to the Iberia forum (leaving a trailing redirect in the BA forum)

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum
(My bolding)

Apparently not, just Punto points. Does that disqualify this excellent news from the IB forum?
Old Sep 17, 2016, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by Roger
(My bolding)

Apparently not, just Punto points. Does that disqualify this excellent news from the IB forum?
Well, this is the Vueling forum too:

Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Iberia Group (Iberia, Iberia Express, Iberia Regional Air Nostrum), Vueling, Binter

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.