Community
Wiki Posts
Search

flight from Israel with Iberia

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2016, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

flight from Israel with Iberia

when I receive my boarding at TLV, (Israel) with Iberia do I also take care of connecting with Iberia to USa- Kennedy, flying in September!!!
Old May 6, 2016, 6:41 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
If you're on an IB operated flight from TVL-MAD/BCN you should receive both boarding passes. If you're on an IB codeshare flight operated by LY I am not certain.
Old May 6, 2016, 9:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Unless there is some restriction for Israel that I'm unaware of, you can check-in online and print out your boarding passes for both TLV-MAD and MAD-JFK.
Old Jul 23, 2018, 8:03 am

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
For an TLV-MAD Iberia Codeshare operated by LY should you check in at the LY counter?
Old Jul 23, 2018, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
Yes .
Old Jul 23, 2018, 3:20 pm

I took this route about 3 months ago (TLV-MAD-MIA). You normally can print your boarding passes at home UNLESS you've been selected for additional screening.

Trust me, you don't want to deal with additional screening at TLV.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.