Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Iberia MIA terminal....is TSA pre-check available?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2016, 5:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: delta skymiles, BAEC

I was wondering if there is a TSA pre-check line available for Iberia flights out of MIA.

Even though Iberia isn't officially listed with tsa pre-check program, sometimes TSA agents will let passengers go through Pre-check line if they have pre-check ID. But I don't know if they even have a pre-check line at that terminal.

Thanks for any information.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 6:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hertz Gold Plus, Hilton Diamond
There is a TSA pre-check line in D that you could use to then get to E. However, the line at E wasn't very long anyway so we used it to board our Iberia flight two weeks ago at MIA instead of trying our GE cards at the D line.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 5:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: delta skymiles, BAEC
Thanks, Taxatty56, for this helpful information.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by taxatty56
There is a TSA pre-check line in D that you could use to then get to E. However, the line at E wasn't very long anyway so we used it to board our Iberia flight two weeks ago at MIA instead of trying our GE cards at the D line.
In my case not ex-MIA, but ORD to MAD. I have Global Entry and would like to get Pre-check at the ORD departure, but there doesn't seem to be a way to provide the Global entry # to my Iberia Plus profile.

I called Iberia and they said they could add my GOES number to my record, but then started asking me a bunch of questions that didn't seem relevant.
- Place of birth
- Home address
- Place of issue of my GOES ID
- Date of issue of my GOES ID (which I obviously didn't have at fingertips). Note that they DID NOT ask for the expiration date of my GOES ID.

Does this seem like the right process? Should I gather all the details they're asking for and try again?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.