Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia Express Seating Question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2016, 4:57 pm

Location: Northern Ireland (in spirit), but much more likely GB or Europe.
Programs: EI Aer Club, IB Plus, BA EC, AAdvantage
No oneworld status at present.
Old Jan 23, 2016, 4:56 am

Seat Map for A321

IBERIA Express Planned Feb/Mar 2016 A321 Operations
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/newre...eply&t=1730007
Old Jan 27, 2016, 6:15 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
Guys, do seats 2D&F on A319 actually have more legroom on IB (where there is no Row 1 in front?). Would you recommend these seats over 1A&C?

Thanks!
Old Jan 30, 2016, 5:23 am

Programs: BA, U2+, SK, AF/KL, IHG, Hilton, others gathering dust...
Originally Posted by Andriyko
Guys, do seats 2D&F on A319 actually have more legroom on IB (where there is no Row 1 in front?). Would you recommend these seats over 1A&C?

Thanks!
Not sure if you mean IB mainline or I2. I've only personally experienced this config on I2 (so if it exists on IB, it may be different).

On I2, there is no obvious extra legroom in 2DF vs 1AC, without measuring it I would say they are identical. It comes down to personal preference. 2AD are a bit more removed from the galley curtain, 1AC has a window in the bulkhead for the crew to view the cabin from the jump seats. Sometimes in this config you will find that row 2 is the only row of business class on the right of the cabin.
Old Feb 9, 2016, 4:12 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by BHDBOY
Could anyone help me out with this query. I have made a booking on the Iberia Express website ("Classic" fare in economy class) for MAD-DUB. Flight is booked under the I2 code.

I think with a Classic fare I can pre select my seats for free once tickets are issued? However I can't seem to find a way to do this on Manage my Booking on iberiaexpress.com? Anyone know a solution?
Same issue here as well. I have two sectors booked each with Classic fares and cannot see anyway of selecting seats, should be able to get them for free as I'm BA Silver... Have called Iberia Express but was told they think it's too early for the seat plan to be released as the flights are in September. I know this is rubbish as the seat plans appeared when I was booking to allow me to pay for seats!!!

All in all the whole Manage My Booking system is a mess... Any advice greatly appreciated...
Old Feb 9, 2016, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by Oaxaca
Not sure if you mean IB mainline or I2. I've only personally experienced this config on I2 (so if it exists on IB, it may be different).

On I2, there is no obvious extra legroom in 2DF vs 1AC, without measuring it I would say they are identical. It comes down to personal preference. 2AD are a bit more removed from the galley curtain, 1AC has a window in the bulkhead for the crew to view the cabin from the jump seats. Sometimes in this config you will find that row 2 is the only row of business class on the right of the cabin.
Thanks. It looks like IB mainline aircraft.

Results from ExpertFlyer.com
Code:
Seat Map Search:
Departing MAD for IST
Flying IB flight 3004 in Business

A   C       D   F   
1       -   -                   
2       -   H       -   -       
3       +   +       H   +       
4       +   +       +   +       
        A   C       D   F

Judging by the seatmap the entire Row 1 is missing on the right hand side. Which is why I am wondering whether there is all this space or whether this is just how the seatmap is depicted.

Last edited by Andriyko; Feb 10, 2016 at 4:22 am
Old Feb 9, 2016, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
There is a storage area there, for the galley.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 4:23 am

Originally Posted by BA6501
There is a storage area there, for the galley.
Oh, I see. Thanks! So, basically there is no difference in terms of the legroom.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.