Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New IberiaPluStore Portal

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2016, 7:43 am

Originally Posted by dumba
‘Most transaction will be approved within 40 days, but please allow up to a maximum of 120 days for your transactions to become approved.’ So I guess I have to wait
Four months?!
Old Jan 8, 2016, 8:03 am

Programs: Melia Planium, IB+, BAEC
Cool How long does it take to post avios from IberiaPluStore

Originally Posted by goldencondor
Four months?!
Well, don't blame me - I didn't set those rules But it seems that in Spain it takes forever for avios to post. If you check Iberia partners, almost everywhere it says that avios will post not later than 3 months after the transaction. In my experience, some avios never appeared (for booking a reastaurant via iberiaplus.eltenedor.es - the are promising 250 avios for each restaurant booking, but I haven't got even 1 yet since 2014...).
Old Jan 8, 2016, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by dumba
Well, don't blame me - I didn't set those rules But it seems that in Spain it takes forever for avios to post. If you check Iberia partners, almost everywhere it says that avios will post not later than 3 months after the transaction. In my experience, some avios never appeared (for booking a reastaurant via iberiaplus.eltenedor.es - the are promising 250 avios for each restaurant booking, but I haven't got even 1 yet since 2014...).
Iberia Plus needs to improve their system to match, say, Avios.com. When I do Rewards For Thoughts surveys, the Avios are posted into my account the following morning at 9am
Old Jan 8, 2016, 8:13 am

They do need to improve their timing...

Originally Posted by goldencondor
Iberia Plus needs to improve their system to match, say, Avios.com. When I do Rewards For Thoughts surveys, the Avios are posted into my account the following morning at 9am
Oh yes... There is a big room for improvement! In terms of speed and also in terms of number of shops and their variety. Let's hope it will happen soon!
Old Jan 10, 2016, 4:23 am

Programs: M&M
What are the chances they've removed the store from their webpage? I don't seem able to open it anymore, always getting an error message that the page can't be found... it doesn't matter if im trying on the Spanish or on the English website
Old Jan 10, 2016, 7:13 am

The IberiaPluStore is running OK

I can say for sure that the IberiaPluStore is alive and kicking... sorry I mean online and running I was using it a day before yesterday and just opened it today. Maybe you have a filter installed or your company/internet provider is blocking it? Also Iberia's IT is not very good - there are lots of bugs - website is slow and sometimes doesn't log me in from the first time. So I suggest try again - maybe from a different computer? Also there is a possibility that a store was offline during the night, but I never had problem with accessing it.

Originally Posted by Redemption
What are the chances they've removed the store from their webpage? I don't seem able to open it anymore, always getting an error message that the page can't be found... it doesn't matter if im trying on the Spanish or on the English website
Old Jan 10, 2016, 7:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: IB+, BAEC
I think the country has to be set to Spain to work right.
Old Jan 10, 2016, 7:52 am

Originally Posted by Redemption
Make sure the main Iberia page is set to 'Spain - English', and then try this link:

https://www.iberia.com/web/SSOeStore.do
Old Jan 10, 2016, 10:50 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Hi,

I did not have any problems entering in the Iberia+ Store but I found that today the whole IB webpage is running much slower than on previous days. Probably this is the reason that our colleague could not load it.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 10:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: IB+, BAEC
I had my first avios posted from some purchases back in November. So yeah, it can take a bit, but it'll get there.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by LupineChemist
I had my first avios posted from some purchases back in November. So yeah, it can take a bit, but it'll get there.
Could be a few more weeks for me then (having done the transactions in December). It's only 600 avios but it is annoying.
Old Jan 14, 2016, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Just want to be able to cancel the endless emails from AmazonVIP and the other one, Showroomprive or whatever. But I will wait until the Avios are in my account first!
Old Jan 14, 2016, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by Concerto
Just want to be able to cancel the endless emails from AmazonVIP and the other one, Showroomprive or whatever. But I will wait until the Avios are in my account first!
I had that problem at first. Then I realised you could change them to weekly. There should be a link at the bottom of the emails that will take you to a page giving that option.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 4:33 pm

My points still haven't posted for subscribing to these emails... who do I contact?
Old Apr 11, 2016, 6:33 am

Originally Posted by DealAddict
My points still haven't posted for subscribing to these emails... who do I contact?
I assume Iberia. Try emailing [email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.