Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia Plus seat selection

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2015, 10:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.
Iberia Plus seat selection

Hi all,

I'm a BA Gold (OWE) and have an upcoming booking, purchased and ticketed via BA on 125 stock. Part of the booking includes a MAD-TFN sector on Iberia Express.

I can select all seats on my BA sectors, but when I get to selecting the I2 ones it transfers me to the Iberia website for MMB. When I try to select seats on the Iberia website it transfers me....back to BA! A complete circle that goes nowhere.

I've tried RJ, QR, AY websites and they all have a similar problem, or all seats greyed out.

Help??

Thanks in advance.
Old May 16, 2015, 10:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.
Urgh... I meant to have the title as "Iberia EXPRESS seat selection"!!

Could a mod edit for me? Ta.
Old May 16, 2015, 11:19 pm

Programs: BA Gold, ZB Gold
You will need to ring Iberia and they can assign any seat free of charge due to your Oneworld Status. They may moan about doing it saying you should speak to BA, but they can definitely do it even when the website either doesn't give the option or doesn't "stick" when selected.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.