Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access in Lanzarote (ACE)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2015, 4:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas WP, Virgin Australia SG
Lounge access in Lanzarote (ACE)

Does anyone know if Iberia offers lounge access in Lanzarote (ACE) for oneworld Emerald and Sapphire members?

Cheers
Old Jan 24, 2015, 1:44 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite/Ae...1085676386389/

It appears to be a moot question. The lounge is closed for the time being.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 9:45 am

No lounge at the moment. ACE has been undergoing a total revamp airside. New restaurants,shops, cafes etc... The lounge is already over one year late in opening and they do not seem in any hurry to open it up.

I would not be checking in more than 90 mins prior to departure unless you want to browse the shops or eat in one of the few restaurants or fast food Burger King.

AENA to offer 15 mins free wifi which of course is crap but if you get a load of wifi cards at the IB lounge in MAD they do work in ACE
Old Feb 7, 2015, 9:16 am

An update on the lounge. Finally coming along with opening date due after the Summer according to ''Clever Handling''. Nice outside terrace and located next to Burger King ( for those familiar with the Terminal ).

Some pics I took the other day :

Old Jan 23, 2019, 5:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Can Priority Pass members access this lounge if flying from T1 on Iberia to MAD? It says located after passport control...do Madrid-bound fliers have to pass passport control also despite being a domestic flight?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.