Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

How do I put my DM number on an Iberia PNR?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How do I put my DM number on an Iberia PNR?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2014, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExP (former HP/US), Marriott (former SPG) Lifetime Platinum, and most other major hotel programs
Question How do I put my DM number on an Iberia PNR?

I have an Iberia itinerary I booked before US became a part of OW.

I can find my itinerary on the IB web site (it does not have a FF# on it) but I see no way to add my DM number. Can this be done online? Or do I need to call* IB?

* a painful process . . . had to do it once before because of a booking problem.
Old Apr 3, 2014, 2:05 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA-EXP/DL-Diamond/UA-100K/Hyatt-Globalist/Hilton-Diamond/Marriott-Titanium - Many more....
Call IB is the best answer
Old Apr 3, 2014, 2:25 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
As the carrier in question is Iberia, I'm moving this thread over to the Iberia forum here on FT.

Thanks!

aztimm
Old Apr 4, 2014, 12:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
The Finnair website is the place to Manage your Booking and change FF numbers on Oneworld travel.
Old Apr 4, 2014, 4:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExP (former HP/US), Marriott (former SPG) Lifetime Platinum, and most other major hotel programs
Originally Posted by craigthemif
The Finnair website is the place to Manage your Booking and change FF numbers on Oneworld travel.
I went to the Finnair web site and it was not obvious how to do this. I didn't see a "Manage your booking" link or anything like that for Finnair flights, much less for other OW carriers' flights. I looked under all the menu tabs and could not find it.

Can you point me in the right direction? Do I need to have a Finnair FF account for this?

Thanks
Old Apr 4, 2014, 7:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by PhoenixCMC
I went to the Finnair web site and it was not obvious how to do this. I didn't see a "Manage your booking" link or anything like that for Finnair flights, much less for other OW carriers' flights. I looked under all the menu tabs and could not find it.

Can you point me in the right direction? Do I need to have a Finnair FF account for this?

Thanks
Dunno what you're seeing... I usually choose the international version (i.e. no specific country) and "Manage Booking" is fairly obvious (right above Check-in Online)

That said, I don't know whether Finnair are up to date with US Airways now in Oneworld. Presumably so but not guaranteed I suppose...
Old Apr 4, 2014, 10:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by craigthemif
. . , I don't know whether Finnair are up to date with US Airways now in Oneworld. Presumably so but not guaranteed I suppose...
You were right. Easy to see on the international site, and my IB PNR came right up. But alas, no US option yet (and I can't use my AA number because the programs aren't combined and they're not adding the miles together for status purposes). But thanks for pointing me in the right direction. ^
Old Apr 7, 2014, 1:23 am
Original Poster

After trying to enter my DM number on the Finnair site, I tried with the BA site. The PNR came right up again. as with Finnair, and this time it showed an option to put in a US DM #, which I did. Unfortunately, it was to no avail . . . the DM # disappeared, it does not show up on the BA site or the IB site.

Question for regular IB flyers: I am at US's highest FF elite level and am (now that US is a part of OW) OW Emerald. Once I succeed in getting my US DM # put on the reservation, will I be able to do a seat selection, including preferred seats (i.e., exit row) at no extra cost?

Last edited by PhoenixCMC; Apr 11, 2014 at 11:02 pm
Old May 23, 2014, 7:36 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by PhoenixCMC
Question for regular IB flyers: I am at US's highest FF elite level and am (now that US is a part of OW) OW Emerald. Once I succeed in getting my US DM # put on the reservation, will I be able to do a seat selection, including preferred seats (i.e., exit row) at no extra cost?

Phoenix, did you ever get an answer to this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.