Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avios from Accor - 300% bonus

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2014, 9:04 pm

Programs: HH-D / IHG-Sp / Marriott-P / LH-SEN / BA-S
Originally Posted by craigthemif
Why would you expect 22500? I can sort of understand a 300% bonus being interpreted as 6000 Avios for 3000 Accor, but the conversion rate of Accor to Iberia changed a long time ago, irrespective of what the IB website says.

Good luck with whatever protection board you think exists... All businesses in Spain should have official complaint forms for consumers to complain - every time I've filled one in I can only assume that they went into the bin (or into a bureaucratic mess, which is about the same thing in Spain) since I've heard nothing further.
Because up to now the website still shows the old exchange rate (3000 = 7500) with 300% bonus it'll be: 3000 x 2,5 x 3 = 22500 Avios. Some people might get eager to do a claim (and it's Iberia's fault anyway, they should have changed it since couple months ago)
Old Apr 13, 2014, 3:04 am
R7U

Programs: TK Elite; HH Diamond; AA Plat; CC Gold
I made official claim to Spanish authorities enquiring missing points about month ago but I still haven't received official reply from them. I still hope that I will get the missing 18 000 avios from Iberia.
Old Jun 26, 2014, 3:24 am
R7U

Programs: TK Elite; HH Diamond; AA Plat; CC Gold
I got reply from Spain. Iberia told that I should claim the missing points from Accorhotels not from them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.