IberiaPlus and Qatar

Old Nov 10, 2013, 11:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
IberiaPlus and Qatar

Is the earning table for QR flight available anywhere yet?

Also, has anyone succesfully registered for the 2x Avios campaign for QR flights?
Old Nov 10, 2013, 7:15 pm

I was able to register succesfully and it already show that promotion in registered promotions of my IB Plus profile.

I guess it'll be the same as all other OW carriers, except AA/BA, where you earn 0,3 Avios per mile in all economy fares except full fare economy (Y,B,H) where you get 1 Avio per mile and business is 1,25 Avios per mile.
Old Nov 11, 2013, 2:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by julianin
I was able to register succesfully and it already show that promotion in registered promotions of my IB Plus profile.

I guess it'll be the same as all other OW carriers, except AA/BA, where you earn 0,3 Avios per mile in all economy fares except full fare economy (Y,B,H) where you get 1 Avio per mile and business is 1,25 Avios per mile.
Why I really care is that with BAEC the H booking class is ineligible (though eligible in AA, AB, AY prgrams) - so my plan is to credit those flights to IB and transfer them on to BA. But if they follow BA's lead this might not be possible.
Old Mar 16, 2015, 1:30 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Hi,

I have seen that IB Plus only credits 200 elite points for flying in Business Class between Doha and BKK when the distance is above 3000 miles, and proof of that is that they credit 4096 avios that, at 125% of the distance, converts to 3270 miles.

Has anybody here claimed to IB Plus that the elite points should be much higher?

I hope that they do not try to argue that elite points are based in the distance in nautical miles.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.