Nov 4, 13, 6:40 pm
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Barcelona, London, on a plane
Programs: BA Gold, IB+, VS FC, TK Elite, Hyatt Diamond, Accor Plat, IHG Gold, Hhonors Diamond, SPG Plat
Why is it taking so long for miles to post?
I'm getting really frustrated with Iberia Plus and I was wondering if other FTers had the same problems as me. Basically miles are taking forever to post. Examples...
1. A Starwood stay in July simply disappeared - SPG actually gifted me the miles a second time since they said Iberia Plus "lost them"
2. Still no miles for the June/July partner promotion
3. Car rental miles never post quickly, if ever - still waiting for September rentals to come through
4. I get Iberia miles through the IHG Big Win promo - still waiting since September for my first batch
5. Hilton Hhonors used to post quickly - I'm still waiting for an early October stay to post
6. Having opted in to the bonus miles for making a flight booking in September - still no bonus miles...
If you call Iberia Plus, you get told to contact the partner... Not helpful, even speaking good Spanish...
Is it just me? Or is everybody else finding Iberia Plus to be much much worse lately?
A blog about miles, points, etc. from a European / UK / expat perspective
Last edited by craigthemif; Nov 4, 13 at 6:58 pm.