346 Seating Advice Request

Subscribe
My spouse and I are flying on a Iberia 346 in Business Class from MAD to LAX. Does anyone have a recommendation for J seats on that aircraft type that I should reserve? Thanks.

Quote: My spouse and I are flying on a Iberia 346 in Business Class from MAD to LAX. Does anyone have a recommendation for J seats on that aircraft type that I should reserve? Thanks.
Are you sure you're on a 346? I've only seen 340s used on this route.
Quote: Are you sure you're on a 346? I've only seen 340s used on this route.
You are correct... Flight IB6171 is on a A340. How about a seat recommendation for us in that aircraft?

Quote: You are correct... Flight IB6171 is on a A340. How about a seat recommendation for us in that aircraft?
Well.... my recommendation is completely subjective but since I've already chimed in on this thread - I would choose 2D and 2H. You're as forward as possible without being stuck in the bulkhead, and you'll both have easy aisle access for the long flight. But I don't care about meal service or window views....

SeatGuru:
http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Ibe...s_A340-300.php
Quote:
Quote: My spouse and I are flying on a Iberia 346 in Business Class from MAD to LAX. Does anyone have a recommendation for J seats on that aircraft type that I should reserve? Thanks.
Are you sure you're on a 346? I've only seen 340s used on this route.
It's the A340-600. Some call it 346. You're in J. Any couple middle seats should be good.

Enjoy the wines!
Quote: It's the A340-600. Some call it 346. You're in J. Any couple middle seats should be good.

Enjoy the wines!
Yes, the 346 is short for the A340-600 and the 340 is short for the A340-300 - these are different planes.

IME I've only seen the 340 used for LAX-MAD - Bachovas are you implying that this route also uses the 346?