iberia JFK-MAD feb.2013

Old May 21, 2012, 6:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: First Class Flying
iberia JFK-MAD feb.2013

I am looking diferent ways or options i have to upgrade to business class plus on my upcoming flight to Madrid. I would like to know all the options and prices i have to upgrde. Please, and thank you!
Old May 21, 2012, 7:40 am
NPF

Programs: AA / AV
Contact Iberia (and be sure to ask for all options)
Old May 31, 2012, 4:41 am
Original Poster

iberia JFK-MAD feb.2013

I did and they were being a holes like literally y
They were being a holes
Old Jun 1, 2012, 12:45 am

Originally Posted by andresmorales153
I did and they were being a holes like [b]literally[b] y
They were being a holes
I think perhaps that word does not mean what you think it means.

You can call and pay the fare difference. If you are flying on a full fare economy ticket, you can upgrade it using Avios or certain partner miles such as AA. If you are on discounted economy, you can try to pay to change it to a Y or B fare and then upgrade with miles.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 5:18 am
Original Poster

iberia JFK-MAD feb.2013

What happens is, this is a group ticket with my school and im just giving a check to my school and they are tking care of everything, im 6'3 and when i fly the transcon in economy i cant walk after. I dont think i can handle the 8 hour hop accross the atlantic, any sugestions? Or am i stuck in economy?
Old Jul 8, 2012, 7:29 am

You are stuck but can pay for a good seat - as your flight is in Feb 13 you will have amply choice.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.