Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Connecting flights on IB Amsterdam to Seville via Madrid

Old Feb 17, 2012, 2:38 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Too many to list

My agent has booked me on flights that arrive into Amsterdam on Cathay Pacific. I have Emerald card. The connecting flight is booked with Iberia but the flight is actually operated by Vueling. I want to know that if I can use the lounge in both Amsterdam and Barcelona of Iberia as my flight has IB flight number on it and I am OW Emerald card holder.
Old Feb 17, 2012, 5:51 am

Programs: IB+ Emerald (Platino), M&M Senator (Gold), Meli Rewards Platino, NH Platinum
Originally Posted by mayodave
My agent has booked me on flights that arrive into Amsterdam on Cathay Pacific. I have Emerald card. The connecting flight is booked with Iberia but the flight is actually operated by Vueling. I want to know that if I can use the lounge in both Amsterdam and Barcelona of Iberia as my flight has IB flight number on it and I am OW Emerald card holder.
Propably the VY flight has an IB5XXX number. In this case you will be allowed to enter the lounge without any problem.
Old Feb 17, 2012, 10:50 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by Marcin83
Propably the VY flight has an IB5XXX number. In this case you will be allowed to enter the lounge without any problem.
Yes tickets issued with IB flight numbers

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.