Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia Plus local rate contact number

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2013, 6:24 pm

Gotta call in Spain. Usually, there isn't much of a wait when I've called, although it can take time if you need an English speaking agent.
Old Apr 8, 2013, 10:48 am

Programs: amex platinum, american advantage, united, ANA, JAP. SPG, marriott
Thanks. Guess I'll call Spain.
Old May 13, 2013, 1:16 pm

Programs: IB+, BAEC
I just called the Spanish number (thank god for my work phone) and they redirected me to the USA number of 800 772 4642. Called them and it worked fine.

As an aside, speak English on the US line. Not to say any dialect is better or worse, but the Spanish was VERY heavily accented in favor of American Spanish.
Old Jul 23, 2013, 2:56 pm

I called the USA 800 number (it's actually on the website but you need to change locale to USA English to get it). They say they can't do anything about Iberia Plus account and asked me to call Spain. This is to fix the name on my account which they messed up. I was put on hold (they actually put an international call on an extended hold even after I told them I'm calling international!) for a good 10 minutes before I got disconnected (twice!). Finally had to email them but they work extremely slow. Although, if you post on the Facebook page, they prod the CS people to work on it and you have to post in a very nasty manner. Once they respond, they hide your FB post on their page.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 12:55 pm

Contact email

Does anyone have a contact email for sorting out points please? I was told by the UK contact tel number to try [email protected] but have had no reply after a month.
Old Sep 14, 2013, 11:24 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by xls999
Does anyone have a contact email for sorting out points please? I was told by the UK contact tel number to try [email protected] but have had no reply after a month.
In the past I contacted Iberia plus by mail and never received a reply. I am afraid you will have to phone.

Pd in Iberia spanish website the mail for Iberia plus is ibplus-at-iberia.com
This is the mail I used but received no reply. I hope you are luckier.

Last edited by more4less; Sep 14, 2013 at 11:31 am
Old Mar 5, 2014, 10:29 am

Programs: UA Plat (1MM), AA Plat, HH Diamond, MR Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat.
Iberia customer service email/phone number

Does anybody have IB's customer service email or phone number handy?

I have a case here and the US based 800 number is completely useless. They couldn't perform a simple date change on a supposedly changeable ticket, and that is the result of my calling 5 times, on 5 different days before the original flight date. Each agent claimed to have escalated, and someone will call me back. One day after the original date, they are able to price out the change cost to be several thousand dollars!

I would like to give their CS people a chance before involving a credit card dispute.

Thanks
@ORD
Old Jun 8, 2015, 3:39 am

Location: usually somewhere between 30000 and 40000 feet...but actually the English countryside
Programs: BA GGL/Lifetime Gold, EK Gold, Lowly M&M, Marriott tit, Hhonors Diamond, numerous others
Originally Posted by xls999
Bumping an old thread with new details:

Current UK dialling number is 0203 684 3774. Press 1 for English after the prompt, then press 1 again as you are a direct customer. You will then be asked what your enquiry is (note no button pressing, it is based on voice recognition). I was straight through to an agent in 15 secs and enquiry sorted in 2 minutes.

Note that the email address quoted above is incorrect, someone has inserted an additional "S" into the address! which is likely why no replies received!!

correct address is [email protected]
Old Dec 29, 2015, 1:33 pm

Programs: Melia Planium, IB+, BAEC
Wink Correct Iberia Plus email address for Clasica cards (red)

Hi Beano and all,

If I may correct you, the email address is misspelled. Here is the correct Iberia Plus email address for Clasica cards (red):
[email protected]
Note the Spanish way of spelling. Careful with autocorrect - Google tried correcting the email for me and my first email went somewhere... But otherwise it worked fine: Iberia Plus do answer to my emails but it takes forever (it took them over a week to reply when I locked myself out of my IB+ account).
See the screenshot of their email to me re forgotten PIN.
I hope it helps!

Originally Posted by Beano HK

Current UK dialling number is 0203 684 3774. Press 1 for English after the prompt, then press 1 again as you are a direct customer. You will then be asked what your enquiry is (note no button pressing, it is based on voice recognition). I was straight through to an agent in 15 secs and enquiry sorted in 2 minutes.

Note that the email address quoted above is incorrect, someone has inserted an additional "S" into the address! which is likely why no replies received!!

correct address is [email protected]
Old Jan 29, 2016, 7:30 am
jtz

Have tried e-mailing twice now and phoning them up numerous times the past month for missing points. I can't use the function on-line as one ticket only shows booking reference.

They keep telling me to e-mail, but nobody is reply to e-mails or say they can't do it on the phone.

I also need the '200 points for using your card in the next 30 days' put on.

Can anyone give me a name of a good rep I can speak to in the UK?

Thanks in advance
Old Feb 1, 2016, 4:33 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by jtz
Have tried e-mailing twice now and phoning them up numerous times the past month for missing points. I can't use the function on-line as one ticket only shows booking reference.

They keep telling me to e-mail, but nobody is reply to e-mails or say they can't do it on the phone.

I also need the '200 points for using your card in the next 30 days' put on.

Can anyone give me a name of a good rep I can speak to in the UK?

Thanks in advance
Hi jtz,

apparently their facebook team reply quite fast, I would try that way.
Old Feb 2, 2016, 10:45 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
I love the way you can call Iberia in Spain and it says "to continue in English press 1". On pressing 1 it continues to deliver messages in Spanish while you wait.
Old Aug 8, 2017, 6:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR
Current UK dialling number is 0203 684 3774. Press 1 for English after the prompt, then press 1 again as you are a direct customer. You will then be asked what your enquiry is (note no button pressing, it is based on voice recognition). I was straight through to an agent in 15 secs ...
^
... and enquiry sorted in 2 minutes.
Not mine.

Thanks for the UK telephone number. I need to cancel an Avios ticket starting in Johannesburg. The website said to call the US (1-800 etc) as for some reason the ticket had been booked in the US. It took 10 minutes, mostly 'please hold', to be told I had to ring Spain. Then I decided to check FT and found your info.

In the past hour and a quarter, I spoke to the same chap three times in three calls to the 020 number. Apparently, when asked the reason for my enquiry, I should have said 'Iberia Plus'. I tried that on the second call and on the third, but got nowhere. The poor chap didn't know why I wasn't being directed 'they must be very busy' and could offer no practical help.

Anybody know how to cancel an IB ticket paid for with Avios and USD?
Old Jul 1, 2018, 3:22 am

Programs: bmi DC, BAEC
when is a good time to call ?

anybody know when they have better (english speaking) staff at work - weekday / daytime / etc ?

i called yesterday three times:
1) so heavily accented that i couldn't understand - i asked to be put through to a colleague, he refused; i asked to be put through to his manager, he refused; he then told me he was going to terminate the call, which he did
2) i explained what i wanted to book (an ex-US reward flight) - he immediately put me through to the Americas phone line (i think) - their system got me to input my IB Plus card number again - automatic voice said the line was not for Clasica cards !
3) woman tried to help, but she wasn't really with it, and kept getting mixed up between LAS and LAX - it was like dealing with a child
Old Jul 2, 2018, 12:15 pm

wrong thread

Last edited by rubiohiguey; Jul 2, 2018 at 12:21 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.