Wiki Posts
Search

Endless log-in loop for IB Plus

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2024, 5:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC - Gold, OWE
Endless log-in loop for IB Plus

Haven't been able to log into my IB+ account for days. It accepts the password but then redirects me to the login page every time. Anyone else in a similar position? Hoping it is just iberia awful IT and not my account being hacked....
Old Jan 7, 2024, 2:12 pm

Its been happening for the last week depending on what browser you are using. I have managed to get in on my iPhone and iPad . Some serious issues both log in and even trying to make online redemptions.
Old Jan 8, 2024, 1:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Sometimes I find that switching my country settings back to Spain solves these sorts of problems...
jonr405 likes this.
Old Jan 8, 2024, 11:58 am

Mine was stuck in a login loop for a few days. I ended up sending a message over Twitter and they told me to fill out this form over at contacto.iberia.com. I waited like a day and a worked again. Might require some sort of account reset if you can't get it working on your end.
Old Jan 9, 2024, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC - Gold, OWE
Thanks all. It seems to be a problem on Android devices. My laptop and corporate iPhone are working, although some minor glitches still noticeable. Ahhh Iberia if your redemptions weren't such good value, I'd never never bother with you!
DELLAS likes this.
Old Jan 9, 2024, 11:27 am

Originally Posted by jonr405
Thanks all. It seems to be a problem on Android devices. My laptop and corporate iPhone are working, although some minor glitches still noticeable. Ahhh Iberia if your redemptions weren't such good value, I'd never never bother with you!
The whole AVIOS platform has issues its a nightmare. I tried booking on AVIOS.COM a Aer Lingus redemption and 50% of the time it fails right at the end and holds the payment in your bank for 5-7 days . Then you have to call them to try book it again . The website was showing fake availability.

I tried doing an IB redemption JFK - MAD the other day and kept getting error messages . I called up Iberia Plus and got someone in the Phillipines or similar . Woeful got put on hold numerous times for long periods . 57 mins later she said it was confirmed but my payment failed. Got put on hold again then cut off .

After 5 mins got email confirmation . Left it a few hours called up to make sure payment had gone through only to be told it had not even though money out of my bank. On hold again a new email while on hold with ticket number. Guy came back on and said all sorted.

I needed a drink after !
jonr405 likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2024, 2:28 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Hi all,
Just wanted to check if the issues with iberiaPlus login is solved? I don't normally use this acct, but was trying to book with Avios, and it keeps informing that my password has expired and when I get the link to reset it, it comes up with password cannot be retrieved.
Therefore have not been able to login for the past 2 days. Rather frustrating.

Thanks in advance,
Cheers!
Old Mar 27, 2024, 6:11 am

Programs: aa ua dl jb starwood marriott hyatt
Seems problem is back. I can't log into my account at all. On first page get need to update password then pop up but goes nowhere.
Have tried forgot password to change again nothing. Have tried contact form sending passport etc and got response they got my message but again nothing.
Now husbands can't get in either tho I was able to get in with forgot password 3 months ago.
Any ideas?
Is there an Iberia rep on Flyertalk?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.