Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Mar 30, 2016, 2:40 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by austin_modern
the world wide rate always came across as a 10% reduction vs. a specific hotel negotiated rate that would show IBM.

you see this for other large businesses codes as well.
So what does the check in agent see on their screen IF they wanted to verify that the customer worked at said customer? And actually in this case, it's a 15% reduction but I understand what u are saying.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 3:58 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by cdancer20
So what does the check in agent see on their screen IF they wanted to verify that the customer worked at said customer? And actually in this case, it's a 15% reduction but I understand what u are saying.
they see the company - this isnt a way around the ID check in euro or asian markets.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 4:19 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by austin_modern
they see the company - this isnt a way around the ID check in euro or asian markets.
Do they check IDs for Costco rate as well?
Old Mar 31, 2016, 8:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by invalyd
Grand Hyatt Singapore checked mine.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 10:49 am

Programs: AA LTP, Bonvoy LTT,
Originally Posted by invalyd
Funny enough Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco checked mine. Luckily I had my Costco Amex cause I don't carry my regular Costco membership card. Note: Funny because that's the first ID check of any kind I've had in ~30yrs of domestic US travel.
Old Apr 13, 2016, 1:47 am

Programs: Try to be elite again... :)
Would love to use Duty Free Shoppers N V to stay at Park Hyatt Vienna which allows some serious savings. Anybody has experiences of using this code? Does anyone know whether Park Hyatt Vienna actually checks company ID?
Old Apr 19, 2016, 12:43 am

Programs: QF, CX, BA
Hi guys,

Planning on staying at the Hyatt Regency in Tokyo this July using my brother's corporate IBM code.

Does anyone have experience with Hyatt Regency and what they're like with checking ID, or any experience specifically with the Hyatt Regency Tokyo?

If I check in online will they know?
Old Apr 19, 2016, 2:28 am

Programs: UA, VX, QF, EY, VA
Originally Posted by mitellic
Hi guys,

Planning on staying at the Hyatt Regency in Tokyo this July using my brother's corporate IBM code.

Does anyone have experience with Hyatt Regency and what they're like with checking ID, or any experience specifically with the Hyatt Regency Tokyo?

I don't know about the HR, but at the Andaz they're very strict about checking ID.
Old Apr 19, 2016, 6:08 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Hi guys,

Good luck with that.

You do realise your 'brother' working for IBM doesn't entitle you to that right. But by all means, try it in Japan!
Old Apr 19, 2016, 7:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
How will you check in online?

* Hyatt Web Check-In is available at participating Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® in the U.S., Canada and Caribbean.
Old Apr 19, 2016, 11:51 am

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
Ouch!

Thanks for pointing out that the Hyatt online check-in is for US, Canada, & Caribbean only
Old Apr 19, 2016, 12:06 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Hi guys,

Someones gonna be paying rack rate in July!

Thats not gonna work.
Old Apr 19, 2016, 1:46 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Japan is not the place to try to use the IBM rate. They will ask 85% of the time.
Old Apr 19, 2016, 4:45 pm

Programs: QF, CX, BA
Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh
Japan is not the place to try to use the IBM rate. They will ask 85% of the time.
Thanks for the advice! I'll be avoiding that one then

And yes... I am aware that the codes are technically available for employees only
Old Apr 19, 2016, 4:54 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Thanks for the advice! I'll be avoiding that one then

And yes... I am aware that the codes are technically available for employees only
For clarity, I don't only mean the IBM rate. Japan is very strict, and will ask for ID on almost any corporate rate, even the Costco one!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.