Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2014, 4:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SethLevy
I have used many and various corp rates at hyatt and other hotels all over the world. The vast majority of times, I am not asked about the rate (many times the agents cannot see the name of company or type of rate, or this informaiton has been taken out when they put opther notes into the record or pre-upgrade or block rooms). I also suspect most agents don't care, especially at many internaitonal Hyatts where they already have staff training issues. It is hard enough for them to find the reservaiton at times, let alone figure out if you qualify for it. When I have been asked, I inform them that I have business or meetings with the company or that a family member reserved the room for me. I proceed to hand them my passport and credit card and look away. I have never been quesitoned or asked for additional proof.

I do agree with others, if you don't aulify for the rate, if they really challenge you, you should be prepared to pay the full rate or go to another hotel.
That's a very long, roundabout way of saying "I don't know what they do at the Grand Hyatt Singapore."
Old Jan 2, 2014, 3:04 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by SethLevy
especially at many internaitonal Hyatts where they already have staff training issues. It is hard enough for them to find the reservaiton at times, let alone figure out if you qualify for it.
Your post reads like you're one of those ugly Americans abroad..... And one that seems to use corporate rates you're not entitled to as well. I could care less about the rates, but maybe it's time to lose the attitude a bit. It's normally in the US where I get the least satisfying service.

Last edited by RTW1; Jan 2, 2014 at 3:19 am
Old Jan 2, 2014, 4:35 am

Originally Posted by RTW1
Your post reads like you're one of those ugly Americans abroad..... And one that seems to use corporate rates you're not entitled to as well. I could care less about the rates, but maybe it's time to lose the attitude a bit. It's normally in the US where I get the least satisfying service.
Agreed. It does sound very condescending, and is totally contrary to my experience at Asian hotels.

But to answer the OP's question on using corporate rates at Asian properties, I wouldn't do it. I've found East Asian properties among the most stringent at asking for corporate IDs, and even hotels where I've stayed at multiple times before sometimes still ask for my business card. So far I've been asked for it at the GH Taipei, the GH HK, the HR TST, GH Beijing and the GH Singapore, just to name a few. Never been asked outside of Asia yet.
Old Jan 5, 2014, 4:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, United IK, AA LifPLT, Hyatt Globalist, IHG PLT AMB, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton G
Originally Posted by hailstorm
That's a very long, roundabout way of saying "I don't know what they do at the Grand Hyatt Singapore."
I have stayed twice at the GH SIN, on two different corp rates, never asked - I have also stayed at GH HKG, GH BKK, GH CGK, GH TPE and PH and GH NRT, different rates, never asked.

Fo the OP who asked the question, you should not worry about being asked. Many people in this forum have some issue with people using these codes, so that try to scare poeple. As mentioned, the worst that could happen is that the hotel, will charge you the full rate, that is very unlikly to happen. What will most likly happen is they won't program your room key correctly the first time.

Just so you know, they may ask for your busienss card to ensure they have your address and email informaiton correct for purposes of the registration card (for some reason reservations made at hyatt.com, don't always populate over to a printed registration card or for repeat guest they want to make sure info is most updated). You can always just tell them you don't have a card with you (many lower level employees who travel for business do not have busienss cards), and just fill out your address information. Simple fix to a not very complicated problem.

Safe travels OP!

Last edited by SethLevy; Jan 5, 2014 at 4:28 pm
Old Jan 31, 2014, 6:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
We are planning Bali June 13-16. It is 4 of all adults so, if we all cannot fit into a villa(reasonably priced), then 2 rooms will suffice. Any discount codes will be appreciated.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 9:08 am

Programs: AA,UA,DL
Grand Hyatt Mumbai

Does anyone have experience using the IBM rate at the GH Mumbai (if you're not actually an employee of course)? I didn't see anything in this thread and it would save me about $35/night/room off of a long stay.
Old Feb 6, 2014, 12:04 am

Folks,
Was wondering if anyone has the Eli Lilly corporate code by any chance? Actually am legitimately an employee, and for some reason nobody in my office knows the code..
Old Feb 6, 2014, 1:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by wyndaengel
Folks,
Was wondering if anyone has the Eli Lilly corporate code by any chance? Actually am legitimately an employee, and for some reason nobody in my office knows the code..
Try sending an email to Global HR.
Old Feb 6, 2014, 6:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Folks,
Go to your corporate intranet which should have a link to the online travel site. That is where you might find the codes.

My company publishes a list with codes and expected discounts each year.
Old Feb 6, 2014, 10:13 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Sixt Platinum
Any corporate rates for Hyatt French Quarter New Orleans?
Old Feb 13, 2014, 4:05 pm

Programs: AC*S100K 1MM, LH FTL, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat
Folks,
For this, you just call Hyatt, make a refundable reservation, go to change it, take the code, and then cancel it.

I got the UNICEF code this way (I can use it legitimately). Unfortunately it only works well in Kathmandu and Amman which is pretty useless to me...

Used a (different) charity rate at the PH Milan - 260 EUR a night (!!) and wasn't asked - but then the hotel knew why I was there...
Old Feb 13, 2014, 5:50 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by jlisi984
For this, you just call Hyatt, make a refundable reservation, go to change it, take the code, and then cancel it.

I got the UNICEF code this way (I can use it legitimately). Unfortunately it only works well in Kathmandu and Amman which is pretty useless to me...

Used a (different) charity rate at the PH Milan - 260 EUR a night (!!) and wasn't asked - but then the hotel knew why I was there...
or do what I did: just call them and ask for the code. They gave me my companies so I could book through their website.
Old Feb 17, 2014, 1:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, any other status I can get via credit card
Originally Posted by Mary2e
Go to your corporate intranet which should have a link to the online travel site. That is where you might find the codes.
My company publishes a list with codes and expected discounts each year.
Originally Posted by jlisi984
Originally Posted by austin_modern
or do what I did: just call them and ask for the code. They gave me my companies so I could book through their website.
I have tried all of these as well as the Corporate Travel Reservations and they all just say I have to call them. Hyatt said I just need to call them. No code was listed when I tried to change a reservation. Are there some negotiated rates without a code?

I am trying to find the ExxonMobil rate (can legitimately use) and would really like to be able to reserve online instead of calling each time. So, if anyone knows it, I would appreciate a PM.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 8:15 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, any other status I can get via credit card
Originally Posted by OceanBreezes
No code was listed when I tried to change a reservation. Are there some negotiated rates without a code?
I just tried to change a reservation online...and, there was a code this time so know I know it. Yeah!!!!
Old Feb 20, 2014, 1:39 pm

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
Folks,
Call Hyatt reservations, tell them you are an Eli Lily employee and want to book a room using the corporate code. Ask them for it and they will give it to you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.