Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Oct 17, 2016, 10:48 pm

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
Can anyone through some code for Andaz 5th Avenue?
Old Oct 19, 2016, 9:18 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Originally Posted by hailstorm
In my case, they made me find proof of eligibilty or they were going to change to rack rate. Took me 15 minutes of digging through email to satisfy them.
You didn't have a business card on you? Would have taken 3 seconds.
Old Oct 19, 2016, 5:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh
You didn't have a business card on you? Would have taken 3 seconds.
This was the Freelancers Union rate. They don't give out business cards.

Regardless, PHT requires official ID, not business card that anybody can print.
Old Oct 19, 2016, 5:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Ausriver
Can anyone through some code for Andaz 5th Avenue?
Special Offer Code COSTCO is good for 10% off the Standard Rate. This pretty much pays for the Costco annual membership fee for a 2 night or longer stay.
Old Oct 19, 2016, 6:48 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,

I stayed there last week, business card (legitimate) sufficed. They didn't even keep it, just wanted to see it.
Old Oct 19, 2016, 9:12 pm

Programs: First Time Flyer

Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh
I stayed there last week, business card (legitimate) sufficed. They didn't even keep it, just wanted to see it.
PHT has been satisfied with a business card in 100% of cases for me.

FWIW, my company's "official ID" (photo / building pass) has a post office box number and no mention of the company name. This is increasingly common as security experts claim that if someone loses their pass it is useless to any would-be opportunist without additional research (e.g. google me and company publications and LinkedIn make it obvious who I work for.)
Old Nov 11, 2016, 5:59 am

Hyvisa code in China

I have seen that for the last couple of years (at least 14/15 and 15/16) the Hyvisa code has offered visa infinity card holders buy 2 nights get one free. The current offer is valid April 1 2016 to March 31 2017. Unfortunately I need to book in April 2017-- does anyone know if and when the next year offer will be available?
Old Jan 1, 2017, 1:33 pm

I was in Hong Kong Hyatt in December for two weeks. They drilled on my company credential insisting on showing them some company emails. Luckily the manager came out looking at my past stays with them and allowed my discounted "Code". I think they are increasingly stepping up security level.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 7:55 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by sinova
I was in Hong Kong Hyatt in December for two weeks. They drilled on my company credential insisting on showing them some company emails. Luckily the manager came out looking at my past stays with them and allowed my discounted "Code". I think they are increasingly stepping up security level.
You didn't have a business card? Or they weren't satisfied by the card?
Old Jan 1, 2017, 8:48 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat Pro, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by sinova
Company emails?! That's insanity. Have they ever heard of confidentiality? What's next? We want the phone # to your boss so we can give them a call?

As for the official ID - why would I carry that when traveling? An Official ID (which doesn't have a name or logo anyway) doesn't help me get into their office. A business card has got to be sufficient.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 9:01 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Perhaps they meant send us an email from your company email address?
Old Jan 1, 2017, 11:24 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Company emails?! That's insanity. Have they ever heard of confidentiality? What's next? We want the phone # to your boss so we can give them a call?

As for the official ID - why would I carry that when traveling? An Official ID (which doesn't have a name or logo anyway) doesn't help me get into their office. A business card has got to be sufficient.
Another good point TravelinSperry. Such a request would be unlawful on the basis of breach of confidentiality and if the matter concerns legal issues than it could also be privileged. Hard to see how such a request is justified.

Out of interest, which Hyatt in HK was it? (there are 3 in total)
Old Jan 2, 2017, 12:29 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

It's rather simple.... it's a negotiated rate you are using, the terms of that deal will determine what Hyatt can ask for to prove you are eligible.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 3:08 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by seawolf
Perhaps they meant send us an email from your company email address?
This seems reasonable.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yosithezet
This seems reasonable.
Not really. I could very easily send an email as being from [email protected]. I doubt they would seriously verify the IP address.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.