Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2014, 8:15 pm

I have been legitimately using a Friends and Family promo code for over a year but it now doesn't pull up any discounted rooms anymore. I assume that code is now dead. The Hyatt employee (a very busy manager) is the in-law of a friend and I don't want to bother him if there isn't actually a new code. I know that before this code, legitimate family used to have to call to make reservations. Before I go bother people about a new code, could any Hyatt employee chime in on whether a new code still exists (no need to post it, just say whether I should bother pursuing it)?
Old Apr 16, 2014, 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by DLSIZE
NC16700 - but you didn't hear it from me.
That is the General Electric code.
Old Apr 16, 2014, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by SQ025
Did anybody have any issues lately at Grand Hyatt HK with IBM rate?

Thank you.
Try the new Tsim Sha Tsui Hyatt Regency, much better location and price.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 1:33 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by Mary2e
Go to your corporate intranet which should have a link to the online travel site. That is where you might find the codes.

My company publishes a list with codes and expected discounts each year.
I work for a very large company that uses AX travel and the codes are built into the booking system that we use and therefore are not available for viewing.

I called travel (got that dumb look, what the heck am I talking about) and then called the TA and they had no idea and just said its built into the booking system.

I was looking for IHG as a promo had a mobile booking promo which I wanted to do via IPAD. However I needed our company code. It was a legit business trip with a legit booking. I finally got it by going to the hotel and asking someone there to look it up. What a royal PITA

My point is, you cannot always find these codes thru your company or the OTA that you use
Old Apr 17, 2014, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I once made a dummy booking, I think for national car, on my corporate website, and the code was on it.

However, my current company publishes the codes for every chain on our intranet, which is downloadable.
Old May 5, 2014, 8:54 am

Anyone know what rate 53421 is for?
Old May 5, 2014, 5:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Gunner14
Anyone know what rate 53421 is for?
What hotel are you looking at? That didn't show up as anything for any of the hotels that I checked.
Old May 5, 2014, 6:23 pm

Look around airports. Rate seems to show up as 'Airport Accommodation C' but no real further description.
Old Jun 3, 2014, 10:36 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Gunner14
Look around airports. Rate seems to show up as 'Airport Accommodation C' but no real further description.
That sounds like a "distressed passenger" rate. One of the companies that books rooms using airline vouchers is (or was) called Airport Accommodations.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by Mary2e
I once made a dummy booking, I think for national car, on my corporate website, and the code was on it.

However, my current company publishes the codes for every chain on our intranet, which is downloadable.
So where do you work Mary?
Old Jun 9, 2014, 2:00 pm

Sorry, but I'm not posting that on a public IBB.

Why do you ask? Many people here have the ability to book at their corporate rates for personal use.
Old Jul 9, 2014, 8:17 am

Programs: EB*D, Hilton Diamond, Carlson Gold Elite, Amex Plat
For those who have good corporate rates, anyone knows if that goes below the diamond "my elite rate" (20% off daily rate)
Old Jul 9, 2014, 1:24 pm

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

Each hotel negotiates for a rate with the company. I have very good rates at Hyatts near some of our large offices or at locations where we have a lot of travel.

It also depends upon the economy. My corp rate at one hotel was about $175 per night, including 1 breakfast for 2013. This year it's $205 because the hotel is busier.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 11:32 am

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
anyone got the salesforce.com corporate code? I'm trying to avoid a call in to hyatt to ask.
Old Jul 18, 2014, 1:53 am

wow, I actually read the entire thread

My company has some very decent rates with H. But I was jaw-dropped upon seeing the rates some IT firms were getting (some breakfast included!).

I was wondering when I'm on vacation, I could book the cheaper rate. If the front desk refuses my check in, I could just switch to my own company rate. Has anybody done this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.