Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2013, 4:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by beach4444
What is the Kama'aina rate code for Hyatt in Hawaii.....
Contact the hotel and ask them for the rate and da kine.
Old May 3, 2013, 12:07 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Plat, Centurion, too many airlines
Currently at PH Shanghai... out of the hundreds of stays I have had at Hyatt, this is only the second time I have been asked for corporate identification. In fact, they asked for two forms of corporate identification. Had both my business card and health insurance card which they photocopied and a manager verified. No complaints from me however... service has been impeccable in every respect.
Old May 6, 2013, 2:33 pm
kkl

If a rate states

"HYATT CONTRACT RATE This company has a volume pricing agreement with specific Hyatt hotels"

Does that mean no ID is required? Compared with

"CR number required at time of booking - Valid company id required at check-in"

????

Thanks!
Old May 10, 2013, 1:10 am

Originally Posted by taipeiflyer
Currently at PH Shanghai... out of the hundreds of stays I have had at Hyatt, this is only the second time I have been asked for corporate identification. In fact, they asked for two forms of corporate identification. Had both my business card and health insurance card which they photocopied and a manager verified. No complaints from me however... service has been impeccable in every respect.
Gotta wonder what exactly theyre keeping a copy for...
Old May 10, 2013, 12:55 pm

Programs: AA mm, Hilton Dime, Hyatt Xpl.& PC Plat, Miracle Fruit-su club
Originally Posted by hailstorm
Contact the hotel and ask them for the rate and da kine.
Yeah, that works fine until you pronounce "Kine" "Keenay"
Old May 12, 2013, 10:05 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Plat, Centurion, too many airlines
Checked into GH Taipei, and despite me staying here multiple times previously, this was the first time I have been asked for corp ID. I checked in around 2 pm and my room was not ready, but the bellhops had already taken my luggage. So when I checked in, they asked for my business card. I responded that it was in my luggage which had been taken. I said since I would not be able to check in right then, that I will get it when I come back and the room is ready. I went out for the day and got back to the hotel around midnight. I went up to the front desk to get my key for the room, and a different agent again asked me for my business card... I asked where my luggage was and they said it had already been delivered to my room. So I had to go up to my room and then get my business card and come back down and give it to the front desk.

I have stayed at Hyatts hundreds of times and was asked for corp ID once in all those stays, until my last two stays, where I have been asked on both occasions. At the PH Shanghai I didn't mind as I was expecting it as a first time guest of the property, but I was surprised- and slightly irked- at being asked by GH Taipei as I have stayed there several times before, and was simply not expecting to be asked for it which is why I didn't take my briefcase out of my luggage before dropping it off with the bellhop and had to go up to my room at midnight just to come back down with my business card to appease the front desk.

As with PH Shanghai, they made a copy of the business card, so it appears that properties are really starting to crack down on it. The whole making a copy is slightly ridiculous, but whatever.
Old May 18, 2013, 1:02 pm

Hyatt Place Corpus Christi

Are there any known codes for HP Corpus Christi? Tried several but with no success...
Old May 21, 2013, 6:13 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by sinova
Pfizer codes

14192 Pfizer
46588 Pfizer
Can I show the Hyatt staff at check in a box of Viagara pills as a proof of employment for Pfizer
Old May 21, 2013, 7:09 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
Can I show the Hyatt staff at check in a box of Viagara pills as a proof of employment for Pfizer
Hard-ly.
Old May 21, 2013, 8:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by iluv2fly
Hard-ly.
There's no need to be so stuck up about it.
Old May 21, 2013, 8:23 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
... just the tip....
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:05 pm

did anybody use Porsche rate 35902
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:07 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Nope... you probably have to show proof of ownership.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 12:13 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by RTW1
Nope... you probably have to show proof of ownership.
I have a Cayenne. May be I will show them my car key as a proof of ownership
Old Jun 11, 2013, 4:52 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
I have a Cayenne. May be I will show them my car key as a proof of ownership
SNAP!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.