Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Jul 9, 2012, 7:39 am

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
IMO no it wasn't
No it wasn't, and now that I think about it, I could have easily went online with their computer and logged into payroll and printed a verification of employment letter.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
Checked in last night, due to rate code sent directly to counter. Asked for ID, yes I had mine with my ugly picture on it. Out of curiosity, I asked what would have happened, had I forgot my ID? No problem we would just call central reservations and have them look up your stay history to verify you have been verified recently and notated your account of the stay, then verified with the company by fax in the morning. Oh, so even without my ID, I could have gotten the rate last night. In the past I have never been asked, but here lately, it has been almost every single time.
I'm surprised you have been asked for an ID. I use my IBM rate code all the time and am NEVER asked for an ID. I usually have business cards with me anyway.

Will be interesting to see if this is a true systemic activity Hyatt is implementing -- verifying rate code elibibility. Will also be interesting to see what IDs they will consider since many people don't have much more than a business card.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 7:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
No it wasn't, and now that I think about it, I could have easily went online with their computer and logged into payroll and printed a verification of employment letter.
I could do that with my work laptop but not with a non-company computer
Old Jul 10, 2012, 8:53 am

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
Checked in last night, due to rate code sent directly to counter. Asked for ID, yes I had mine with my ugly picture on it. Out of curiosity, I asked what would have happened, had I forgot my ID? No problem we would just call central reservations and have them look up your stay history to verify you have been verified recently and notated your account of the stay, then verified with the company by fax in the morning. Oh, so even without my ID, I could have gotten the rate last night. In the past I have never been asked, but here lately, it has been almost every single time.
Do you mean an IBM ID?
Old Aug 1, 2012, 8:21 pm

anycode that works for maui, hyatt? i cant seem find one code that works!
Old Aug 2, 2012, 8:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by Barry Miller
AAA should work depending on dates
Gov't should work depending on dates
oh yeah, best available should always work
Old Aug 2, 2012, 1:26 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QR G, A3 G, EK G, IHG Amb, GHA Black, WOH LT something
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
AAA should work depending on dates
Gov't should work depending on dates
oh yeah, best available should always work
^^
Old Aug 2, 2012, 10:16 pm

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM
Originally Posted by Barry Miller
I got a $199 rate in March with the Samsung code. #57039
Old Aug 21, 2012, 5:40 am

Does anyone happen to have the Hyatt code for Microsoft or know if one exists. I have an ID as a vendor so proof of eligibility is not a problem. This brand is not listed internally anywhere, so maybe they just don't actually have a rate.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 6:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
The easiest way to get the code is to ask someone at IBM to give it to you. At least you will know it is current.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 6:48 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Originally Posted by worktravel00
Does anyone happen to have the Hyatt code for Microsoft or know if one exists. I have an ID as a vendor so proof of eligibility is not a problem. This brand is not listed internally anywhere, so maybe they just don't actually have a rate.
61059 - works very well in many locations
Old Sep 9, 2012, 12:35 pm

Programs: UA 1P
Does anyone know what would happen if I used one of these codes to book, and then they asked for a corporate ID during checkin and I failed to produce one?

Would they cancel the reservation, would they allow me to use a different rate, such as AAA, or would they just charge the rack rate?
Old Sep 9, 2012, 12:51 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by donutman27
Does anyone know what would happen if I used one of these codes to book, and then they asked for a corporate ID during checkin and I failed to produce one?

Would they cancel the reservation, would they allow me to use a different rate, such as AAA, or would they just charge the rack rate?
Really no way to tell, depends on the property and the desk staff. I would suggest if that occurred, you should be prepared to pay full rack rate.

Although I have certainly used our corporate when staying for vacation, I am qualified to use the rate and can produce ID if needed.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 9:19 pm
Marriott 10+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
Funny to see that the IBM Corporate code for the HR in Tokyo does not require a "Valid company id required at check-in " whereas other codes (GE 16700) do.

It just says "WAIVE EARLY DEPARTURE FEES ".

I'll try my luck or pay the rack rate if not....
Old Oct 3, 2012, 11:42 am

does anyone have any experience booking a "rate is confidential" type room? I did a dummy booking with a prepaid card and it went through, but does not show an authorization amount, just $1??!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.