Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Subscribe
IBM code for 2012 in the bay area are not so great anymore still okay but not great. used to score the sfo hyatt for 80/nt + free parking
Grand Hyatt SF
Quote: IBM code for 2012 in the bay area are not so great anymore still okay but not great. used to score the sfo hyatt for 80/nt + free parking
I just stayed at the Hyatt Grand for $145. Very reasonable for the City.
Does anyone know the Deloitte rate? I have searched but to no avail.
Quote: Does anyone know the Deloitte rate? I have searched but to no avail.
Just call and ask them to book you in it.
Quote: Just call and ask them to book you in it.
That is what I have been doing but I would prefer to book/compare rates online which requires the code.
Interstingly, the code for Credit Suisse apparently doesn't require valid company ID at check-in whereas most seem to.
Quote: Interstingly, the code for Credit Suisse apparently doesn't require valid company ID at check-in whereas most seem to.
It does

I've been asked for it in HK
Can't all this argument be solved by using web check-in then scanning the code to get your room keys at the self-check in kiosk (where available)?

How are they going to ask for ID in this way?
Quote: Can't all this argument be solved by using web check-in then scanning the code to get your room keys at the self-check in kiosk (where available)?

How are they going to ask for ID in this way?
Web check-in is not available in all properties.
Has anyone used gift certificates to pay for the room while also using a corp code? Do they tend to frown on that?
Quote: Has anyone used gift certificates to pay for the room while also using a corp code? Do they tend to frown on that?
AFAIK, the terms and conditions of the Hyatt check certificates exclude eligibility for corporate rates, but YMMV depending on the hotel.
Quote: Has anyone used gift certificates to pay for the room while also using a corp code? Do they tend to frown on that?
When you say "gift certificate" do you mean "check certificate" ? If so, the current terms say they are not valid for "negotiated volume rates". There was discussion on whether that terminology included corporate rates or not, but I don't recall if there was ever a definitive answer. That said, I've used the Costco Hyatt check certificates with my corporate rate at several domestic hotels and resorts without problem, as recently as last weekend.
which corporates offer the best value ?!
Quote: which corporates offer the best value ?!
It depends on the hotel. Please see the rest of the thread.
Is this a corporate code or does this come with the purse that I bought my g/f?

FYI for the later poster this is a Louis Vuitton code now.

Quote: Duty Free Shoppers N V 12114

LVMH rate now. This gives the best rate for Guam.....Do you think they will ask for ID or just say I didn't bring ID since i'm on vacation this time?
28  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  48