Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatts - Property Index & Reviews on Flyertalk

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatts - Property Index & Reviews on Flyertalk

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2007, 8:59 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

Update - I've just added the listing for the Hyatt Place & Summerfield Suite properties that are either open or opening soon (that already have a website). However, per the recent reports of difficulty getting stay credits at many properties, if it is marked with an Opening date or not on this list, please verify proper eligibility with Hyatt before committing to a stay.

I will do a search for some reviews of properties that are already open.

I will try to add "new" properties to the list as they become available.

As always, please feel free to give your comments on missing / incorrect information / links etc.
Old Jul 8, 2007, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

I've just searched for the few reviews that have been posted for the Summerfield Suites & Hyatt Place properties. Please either post or PM me if there are any that I have missed.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 1:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K;
Nothing on the AKL Hyatt? Is it possible I am just missing it?
Old Jul 11, 2007, 5:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by grayland
Nothing on the AKL Hyatt? Is it possible I am just missing it?
You're just missing it It's in the list above (in the first post) between Nepal and Philippines.

Trust me - I've looked at this Review thread quite a few times
Old Jul 11, 2007, 10:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K;
Originally Posted by peteropny
You're just missing it It's in the list above (in the first post) between Nepal and Philippines.

Trust me - I've looked at this Review thread quite a few times
Thanks....I guess I just didn't realize it was between Nepal and the Philippines.
Old Aug 16, 2007, 7:14 pm
Original Poster

Ok - review thread cleanups done for US, Canadian and the other Americas properties - will do the rest soon.

Last edited by peteropny; Aug 16, 2007 at 7:41 pm
Old Aug 27, 2007, 3:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Thumbs down Broken Link

I cannot open the Review Threat for the Grand Hyatt San Francisco

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134301

Error message is:

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

If you received this message immediately after posting a new thread, there's a good chance your message was flagged as spam and will be looked at by our moderator team.

I e-mailed Mikel twice and got back the same reply twice:

I checked the thread you referenced and could not find any broken
links to pages within FlyerTalk. If you are referring to a link that
links to a page outside of FlyerTalk, we really can't do much about
that, but you could ask the member who posted the link to update it
if you like. The preferable way to do this would be via a private
message.

Best regards,
Mikel Bowman
Critical Content Manager
The WebFlyer Network
Old Aug 27, 2007, 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by SMK77
The preferable way to do this would be via a private message.
Old Aug 27, 2007, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Ok - since that link was my work, I'll address this issue - I'm not sure why it happens, but occasionally on the first try, you do get an error message (I do too) but if you close that window and try again it usually works.

I'm going to merge this thread into the Index/Review thread.
Old Aug 27, 2007, 8:01 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Ok - since that link was my work, I'll address this issue - I'm not sure why it happens, but occasionally on the first try, you do get an error message (I do too) but if you close that window and try again it usually works.

I'm going to merge this thread into the Index/Review thread.
Sorry, doesn't work for me - neither at work nor at home. I can open it ten times and in multiple windows but I am never getting to the thread...
Old Sep 7, 2007, 9:43 am

As someone who doesn't often stay at Hyatts, based on this thread I was able to easily find reviews of a specific property. This looks like a lot of hard work and is a very nice contribution to FT. Thanks!
Old Sep 17, 2007, 8:41 pm
Original Poster

Quick update - I've finished the "Review Threads" cleanup - deleted "non-contributory" posts (probably more from me than anyone else). We will do this once or twice a year - so please feel free to post as you wish - but also please don't be offended if it gets removed in the future. Thanks for understanding our housekeeping efforts.
Old Sep 22, 2007, 8:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SMK77
Sorry, doesn't work for me - neither at work nor at home. I can open it ten times and in multiple windows but I am never getting to the thread...
I've raised this issue with Flyertalk Tech Team and they're researching to find out what the problem is so hopefully it can be solved.
Old Oct 13, 2007, 6:18 pm
Original Poster

I've raised this issue with Flyertalk Tech Team and they're researching to find out what the problem is so hopefully it can be solved.
They seem to think that the problem often arise when the connection speed (internet) is slow - but that's just a preliminary reaction - please do post if its still happening. Thanks!!
Old Oct 20, 2007, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Another theory (which was proven out by one Review Thread) was that perhaps when I merged threads for this Master Review - and cleaned them up (which included deleting the first or last post) - they ended up getting deleted - I've restored this particular one.

Also, I've asked for Mary2E to help test out this theory, and she was able to pull up all threads, so this is no longer the problem.

Please do post or PM me if you can't get to any one of the Review Threads - please include details as to which property thread and what kind of connection you were on.

We'll solve this problem yet!!!

Thanks!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.