Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Miraval Integration with World of Hyatt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2017, 7:54 am
Company Representative: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Programs: World of Hyatt

Dear FlyerTalkers,

We have news! In January, we introduced Miraval as the newest member of the Hyatt family of brands, adding a new level of wellness to our offerings.

Starting today, we’re excited to announce Miraval’s participation in World of Hyatt so members can begin enjoying their benefits on unrivaled wellness experiences at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa.

World of Hyatt members can:
· Earn points on stays at Miraval
· Redeem points on eligible Miraval stays and enjoy a $175 resort credit per person, per day along with unlimited meals, snacks and over 120 wellness activities and classes each week
· Enjoy World of Hyatt benefits on eligible stays
· Receive access to exclusive offers

Exclusive Offers:
From June 29 through September 15, 2017, Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa invites World of Hyatt members to:

1. Enjoy 4th Night Free
Members can treat themselves to a restorative three-night stay and receive their fourth night free to experience even more spa services, gourmet meals, and wellness activities.

4th NIGHT FREE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
· $100 nightly resort credit to spend on the spa and activities
· Unlimited outback hiking, mountain biking, group fitness classes, group photography classes, challenge activities, climbing wall and more
· Luxurious, casita-style accommodations
· All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages
· Complimentary shared shuttle transfers from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in
· Unlimited participation in daily yoga, meditation, fitness and more
· Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities including fitness center and the Life in Balance Spa

Get the details at miravalresorts.com

2. Save 50% on Award Nights
Members can redeem points for a free night of relaxation and rejuvenation, and receive 50% of the points they redeem back as Bonus Points. The Bonus Points will be deposited into a member’s World of Hyatt account after their stay. Every award night at Miraval includes luxurious accommodations; $175 resort credit per person, gourmet cuisine, freshly prepared snacks and an abundance of complimentary wellness activities, lectures, fitness classes and more.

Get the details, including how many points are required for a free night award at worldofhyatt.com

We look forward to welcoming members soon to Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa to enjoy program benefits and unique experiences to help them live and feel their best. To learn more about Miraval, visit miravalresorts.com
Old Jun 29, 2017, 8:13 am

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
This is exciting. I assume globalist won't get 4pm checkout?
Old Jun 29, 2017, 8:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mediator
This is exciting. I assume globalist won't get 4pm checkout?
Late checkout is subject to availability as it follows resort benefits.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 8:47 am

Is this resort oriented primarily toward women? Their home page photographs seem to imply that.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 10:13 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Just a note here, I just tried to use my GLOB night, and they're not valid. Chase nights from the credit card are valid, though.

Pretty disappointed in this. Yet another reason why I'm switching brands.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 10:56 am

Are the Chase free nights good for a room with double occupancy? Today's the last day to sign up for the Chase card and get the nights rather than points. Since a room for 2 seems to price at 65k (45k + 20k for the 2nd person), the nights are potentially worth 130k room (although really would just be saving 65K, since I could use the 50% pts back deal instead). It's not as good a deal if the free night cert is only good for single occupancy, and we'd have to pay another 20k per night to get a room for a couple. Thanks for any help!
Old Jun 29, 2017, 1:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Originally Posted by JetAway
Is this resort oriented primarily toward women? Their home page photographs seem to imply that.
It is a wellness spa so their primary clients are women but men go there as well. I enjoyed my stay there even though I am disappointed in the way it's been integrated into WOH with the ridiculous redemption rates.

Shouldn't this thread be merged with the already existing thread?
Old Jun 29, 2017, 2:30 pm

Programs: AA mm, Hilton Dime, Hyatt Xpl.& PC Plat, Miracle Fruit-su club
"DYKWIO?"

(do you know who I Om?)
Old Jun 29, 2017, 2:52 pm

So what are the diamond benefits here? Hopefully the woh concierge can clarify?
Old Jun 29, 2017, 3:59 pm
Community Director Emerita

I understand that if you apply for the Hyatt credit card using an offer for 2 free nights, you can use them at Miraval. That offer is in the process of being withdrawn as Chase Hyatt is switching to 40,000 points. Today is the last day to get the 2 nights free. The wiki in this thread gives applications for both free nights and points. Chose carefully the one you want.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 9:49 pm

If I understand correctly, a stay here includes all the meals.

For a room I checked, there was a $468 resort fee for 2 people per night. This fee increased as the room rate went up.
A 23% Resort Charge (on Resort Package Rates) will be added daily to your package rate which includes access to over 120 select wellness classes and lectures weekly, along with full access to Resort and Spa Pools, Fitness Center, and Wi-Fi.

How is the resort fee calculated on award stays?
Old Jun 30, 2017, 10:46 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hyatt Prive
Will resort fees be waived for Globalists?
Old Jun 30, 2017, 11:02 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

I've booked a stay for 7/8, so I'll report back as a globalist.
Old Jun 30, 2017, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by TheTravelPlaybook
I've booked a stay for 7/8, so I'll report back as a globalist.
Please. I'm very interested.

Awards can only be booked by calling Miraval. Hyatt can't do it. I called and ended up in an endless phone loop, telling me I was either calling outside business hours or they were busy.

Last edited by SanDiego1K; Jun 30, 2017 at 1:30 pm
Old Jun 30, 2017, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

Resort fees are waived for Globalist members on free night awards and eligible rates.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.