Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

WoH (Globalist) Member Engagement Team

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WoH (Globalist) Member Engagement Team

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2017, 7:54 pm

Nobody has called me or reached out to this diamond member.
Old May 8, 2017, 8:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by antonius66
Nobody has called me or reached out to this diamond member.
Have you done a survey response with a positive or negative WoH comment? That's what's triggering the e-mails.
Old May 8, 2017, 9:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by Kacee
Have you done a survey response with a positive or negative WoH comment? That's what's triggering the e-mails.
They've stopped sending me the post-stay surveys so I haven't had a chance to respond to one and therefore get the followup e-mail.
Old May 8, 2017, 10:10 pm

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Katlor
They've stopped sending me the post-stay surveys so I haven't had a chance to respond to one and therefore get the followup e-mail.
Don't think it's just you . . . survey frequency has really dropped.
Old May 8, 2017, 10:21 pm

I don't remember the last time I got a survey.
Old May 9, 2017, 11:20 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I don't remember the last time I got a survey.
My too. I just looked for them in my email. Lots of surveys from Starwood, Hertz, Delta, and American Express, but no Hyatt.
Old May 9, 2017, 12:41 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
My too. I just looked for them in my email. Lots of surveys from Starwood, Hertz, Delta, and American Express, but no Hyatt.
I was curious....

Last survey I got (survey search in body of email) was Jan 2014 from HRSC.

================

Dear austin_modern,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Hotels and Resorts for your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara ending on January XX, 2014. We would appreciate your taking the time to complete a brief online survey regarding your stay.

Your feedback helps us to continuously improve and provide the high standards you expect from Hyatt. The survey should take no more than a few minutes of your time to complete.

Start the survey now by clicking the link below:

http://survey.medallia.com/...deleted....

If you are unable to click on the link above please copy and paste it into your browser's address bar and hit enter.

If you have any questions regarding the survey, please click here.

Thank you in advance for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt soon.

Sincerely,
[person]
Group President- The Americas
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Old May 9, 2017, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
I received one as recently as last November from the GH Tampa Bay. Haven't had any WoH stays yet, so no data beyond that.
Old May 9, 2017, 1:13 pm

Well can't say I am surprised anymore. I mean, look at the new WoH rep on FT...the old GP rep was on here constantly and posting and assisting people. The new one has what, 3 posts? All of them in the thread announcing the craptastic promo they released this quarter. The astounding thing is that they are on FT practically every day it seems, but they never post anything, respond to anything, ***** (removed), nothing.

Last edited by antonius66; May 9, 2017 at 1:33 pm Reason: Apparently they HAVE been helping people
Old May 9, 2017, 1:20 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
The astounding thing is that they are on FT practically every day it seems, but they never post anything, respond to anything, help anyone, nothing.
They help constantly - they just dont POST. Just this week in a single note to them I had them cancel three stays, return points, revoke a suite upgrade and try to apply 2 additional suite upgrades to future stays. They responded all done to my email within 30 mins. I call that very good customer service.

Yes, they dont post... but please dont suggest that the folks taking care of the account arent helpful.

I've had that level of service for the last several years on here. I dont really even bother to pick up the phone anymore because they're so speedy on here, and frankly I suggest everyone to use them unless you have something very urgent that needs a phone call to customer service.
Old May 9, 2017, 1:24 pm

Programs: American Exec Plat, Hyatt Refugeeist, Marriot Gold, Air Canada Cattle Class, Korean Air Morning Plat
I think it has to do with the property you stay at, not the person staying at the hotel or there status.

I stay at Vancouver HR once a month. Always get a survey
I stay at San Fran HR 4 x a year. Never get a survey
I stay at PH Saigon 1 x a year. Always get a survey
I stay at HR DFW 4-5 x a year. Never get a survey.
Old May 9, 2017, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by austin_modern
They help constantly - they just dont POST. Just this week in a single note to them I had them cancel three stays, return points, revoke a suite upgrade and try to apply 2 additional suite upgrades to future stays. They responded all done to my email within 30 mins. I call that very good customer service.

Yes, they dont post... but please dont suggest that the folks taking care of the account arent helpful.

I've had that level of service for the last several years on here. I dont really even bother to pick up the phone anymore because they're so speedy on here, and frankly I suggest everyone to use them unless you have something very urgent that needs a phone call to customer service.
I stand corrected and have amended my post. However, 3 posts in 3 months is not acceptable compared to what the old GP account did, especially when "morale" is so low among many and they are used to a standard set before. 3 posts is a vanishing act, and while I commend the silent assistance, the bar was set higher.
Old May 9, 2017, 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by austin_modern
+1
Let's please not take cheap shots at the very nice folks working under the "WoH Concierge" handle.

I think it's safe to assume that the reduction in pro-active posting is the result of a management level decision to participate less actively. This is not uncommon on FT, particularly when a forum "turns" against a program. Same thing happened on the UA forum, where UA Insider basically disappeared two or three years ago.
Old May 9, 2017, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by Kacee
+1
Let's please not take cheap shots at the very nice folks working under the "WoH Concierge" handle.

I think it's safe to assume that the reduction in pro-active posting is the result of a management level decision to participate less actively. This is not uncommon on FT, particularly when a forum "turns" against a program. Same thing happened on the UA forum, where UA Insider basically disappeared two or three years ago.
+1

I am sure they have been given their marching orders, to essentially not publicly engage. Which is a shame, because a quick post could have stopped this thread

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...-midnight.html

in its tracks right away. I know they were online when that thread got rolling. Blame goes to management.
Old May 9, 2017, 2:41 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, AAPlatinum
Originally Posted by The smallest state
I think it has to do with the property you stay at, not the person staying at the hotel or there status.

I stay at Vancouver HR once a month. Always get a survey
I stay at San Fran HR 4 x a year. Never get a survey
I stay at PH Saigon 1 x a year. Always get a survey
I stay at HR DFW 4-5 x a year. Never get a survey.
^This. It has been my understanding that the survey is property driven/initiated rather than Hyatt itself but don't remember if I heard that from a specific property or elsewhere.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.