FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hyatt | World of Hyatt (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt-418/)
-   -   World of Hyatt Needs Your Help (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/1838113-world-hyatt-needs-your-help.html)

austin_modern Apr 21, 2017 8:19 am

World of Hyatt Needs Your Help

Hello <austin_modern>,

As a valued World of Hyatt member, you have been carefully selected to provide some feedback on your experience with World of Hyatt – will you help us?

The research will be conducted by our research partner, Incite, in the form of a 2-hour Group Discussion at a centrally located facility or 1.5-hour one-on-one interview in your home on May 3rd or May 4th in Austin.

The discussion will take 1.5-2 hours, and will cover a range of topics, so we can better support you in the future. As a thank you for your time and feedback, we will compensate you $150, payable to you or a charity of your choosing.

If you are interested in participating in this important research, please click on the link below to fill out a short survey and a member of our team will be in touch.

<link deleted>

If you have any questions, please reply to this email to reach one of Hyatt’s research team.

Thank you in advance,
Sort of wish I was going to be in town for this - anyone else get this style research invite?

59Impala Apr 21, 2017 8:40 am

Cool thing, I'd participate if I were in Austin. ^ Any chance for interviews in Switzerland, sort of representing the international clientele :D

cmglobal Apr 21, 2017 9:01 am

Ready Fire Aim

antonius66 Apr 21, 2017 9:18 am

I wish I got that invite but no, I am not in Austin. I would love to chit chat with them. :)

notquiteaff Apr 21, 2017 9:39 am

No invite for this Exploralist who has gone from Gold Passport 35 nights last year to zero WoH nights.

I'd pick the Human Fund as my charity of choice.

If they came to my home for the interview, I'd offer them a 10 cent water bottle from Costco as a "welcome amenity". :)

dw Apr 21, 2017 9:49 am

Originally Posted by austin_modern (Post 28210175)
Sort of wish I was going to be in town for this - anyone else get this style research invite?

I sort of wish you would be there too! Hopefully they'll get at least some of the FT crowd.

MikeFromTokyo Apr 21, 2017 10:23 am

If they're not already listening to the response to WoH, I am afraid they need more than a little bit of help...

austin_modern Apr 21, 2017 10:34 am

Originally Posted by dw (Post 28210578)
I sort of wish you would be there too! Hopefully they'll get at least some of the FT crowd.

Funny thing is both those nights Im staying in a hyatt. ;)

If they're not already listening to the response to WoH, I am afraid they need more than a little bit of help...
I personally dont see the "feedback" on here to be statistically relevant. They likely have other key metrics.

With that said, I'm most butthurt about the nightly stay bonus and the 2500 weekend bonus. I could care less about the 60 nights - quite frankly Im a fan. It weeds out casual folks from the people who are significantly staying at hyatt. Im also not talking about the worry of the 59/night mattress runners.

Anyhoo - at least we know they're querying their clientele. No clue why I would be selected.

ZBigFam Apr 21, 2017 10:47 am

Wish we could get some hidden video of this. Should be entertaining,

HoustonConsultant Apr 21, 2017 10:48 am

Originally Posted by austin_modern (Post 28210811)
Anyhoo - at least we know they're querying their clientele. No clue why I would be selected.

I'd assume charm and good looks.

AirbusFan2B Apr 21, 2017 11:14 am

Conducting this type of research so soon after the WoH launch makes me think Hyatt has a working hypothesis about something being wrong with the new program. This goes beyond a mere pulse check on how the program is going. Obviously, consumer research is shrouded in confidentiality but whatever changes are announced later this year (this is merely my prediction) will likely have resulted from the learning in this research project. Guessing award night redemption will qualify for elite status. Just guessing.

notquiteaff Apr 21, 2017 11:15 am

Originally Posted by HoustonConsultant (Post 28210907)
I'd assume charm and good looks.

That explains why I failed the selection process :D

RichardInSF Apr 21, 2017 11:28 am

Originally Posted by notquiteaff (Post 28210537)
No invite for this Exploralist who has gone from Gold Passport 35 nights last year to zero WoH nights.

I'd pick the Human Fund as my charity of choice.

If they came to my home for the interview, I'd offer them a 10 cent water bottle from Costco as a "welcome amenity". :)

Hey wait, my Costco charges more than 10 cents!

notquiteaff Apr 21, 2017 11:39 am

Originally Posted by RichardInSF (Post 28211132)
Hey wait, my Costco charges more than 10 cents!

That's why I don't live in Palo Alto anymore :)

Hot Pocket Apr 21, 2017 12:20 pm

They probably only selected locals, but I would fly to Austin to participate

Amazing that they do this in Spring 2017, and not Spring 2016