Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2016, 8:10 am

Programs: UA MM 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium Elite
Please fix the retrieve receipts. Just last week I was able to get those now I get the request form. This will now cause me to call these 3 hotels, wait on hold, speak to someone, then have them email it to me. I may get lucky and get it or I may have to repeat the process.
Old Jul 7, 2016, 2:22 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by LASUA1K
Please fix the retrieve receipts. Just last week I was able to get those now I get the request form. This will now cause me to call these 3 hotels, wait on hold, speak to someone, then have them email it to me. I may get lucky and get it or I may have to repeat the process.
This was a beat down for me this week as well... made filing an expense report more painful than it should have been. Lacking the quick folio link on there is a huge hinderance to folks traveling for Biz.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 1:33 am

Programs: Hyatt&Hilton&BW Diamond,GHA Black,Marriott Plat,SPG Gold,AB Platinum,TK Elite,AZ Alata Plus,EY Gold
Design is better then before, but still my account, and I guess not only mine, doesn't show ANY reservations. Even new reservations after relaunch don't show up there...
This problem is there since the relaunch and still not fixed!!!
An absolute disaster, even worse then the last "maintanence"
Old Jul 8, 2016, 1:50 am

Programs: Lots
Did anyone actually try competing the form that pops up for the receipt retrieval? I just did and after entering the requested information the receipt popped up in a new tab. Not sure if it was always this way or if it's a band-aid until they can institute the correct link like they used to have. It's annoying but probably less so than calling the properties.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 5:46 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Interesting Special Offer

Interesting Special Offer from GP.com
Attached Images  
Old Jul 8, 2016, 9:05 am

Programs: UA MM 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by IggySD
Did anyone actually try competing the form that pops up for the receipt retrieval? I just did and after entering the requested information the receipt popped up in a new tab. Not sure if it was always this way or if it's a band-aid until they can institute the correct link like they used to have. It's annoying but probably less so than calling the properties.
Seems like the link is now working again for everything except Safari. Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc all worked for me this morning, but did not yesterday. Safari is not working for me at least.

Thanks hyatt!!
Old Jul 8, 2016, 10:15 am

Looks like all my reservations are back. So they are definitely fixing some of the problems.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by beastieb
Looks like all my reservations are back. So they are definitely fixing some of the problems.
Although, previously the awards were showing, and now there are no awards showing on my account.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 3:20 pm

How do I search for award availability in a given city? It seems like I need to open each hotel to see it, or did I miss something?
Old Jul 8, 2016, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by lewinr
How do I search for award availability in a given city? It seems like I need to open each hotel to see it, or did I miss something?
Definitely didn't miss anything. You have to look by specific hotel. It was like that before too.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 5:55 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Has there by chance been any change to point credit for restaurant charges incurred outside of a stay?

I've tried this a number of times, but stopped after realizing that most of the time either no credit materialized or, once, I LOST 5,000 points.

Am hoping that earning points has or will become automated, since Hyatt already has our credit card number in most cases.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 11:06 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by lewinr
It has always been possible to search for availability at all properties in a city, and still is.

You can do it from the Hyat.com site. One way to get there is to click on the Hyatt logo at the upper left on the GoldPassport.com site. Then, just as before, you can enter a city and a date and all of the properties available will be displayed. If you're signed in on the GoldPassport.com you can do it the same way, but there is the problem with popups that others have mentioned.

The Hyatt.com site does not seem to have been updated and does not have the problem with popups. If you're signed in on the GoldPassport.com site, you will remain signed on the Hyatt.com site.
Old Jul 9, 2016, 5:53 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by OsakaWino
It has always been possible to search for availability at all properties in a city, and still is.
It's the search for award availability that has changed... no way to search for that anymore unless you look at a specific property.
Old Jul 9, 2016, 7:44 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by RTW1
It's the search for award availability that has changed... no way to search for that anymore unless you look at a specific property.
Sorry. Failed to read that carefully. The poster clearly said award availability.
Old Jul 9, 2016, 8:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Site is dead for me... I get some form of computer code when I click on it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.