Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2017, 10:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Trying to see my account today....
Attached Images  
Old May 24, 2017, 10:13 am

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Ive been seeing that as well for the last hour or so.
Old May 24, 2017, 10:18 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

You've been dumped by WOH.
Old May 24, 2017, 10:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by RTW1
You've been dumped by WOH.
And to add insult to injury, they call me a "resource"
Old May 24, 2017, 10:43 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Finally some honesty :-).
Old May 27, 2017, 3:17 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Hmm....seems like not such a good deal.
Attached Images   
Old May 27, 2017, 3:40 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
HAha why not? you dont like paying an extra $20 and 3000 points?

Its just like anything... they list a price and you choose which one you want to purchase
Old Jun 13, 2017, 10:47 am

Not sure if anyone is seeing this too, but I can't logon to my account today. It says password is wrong (although this is the password that is saved by my web browser so I'm sure it's not wrong).

And then I went to reset the password, it's asking me to input the membership number and email, and it says the number / email combination is incorrect, which is not true because I have an email that was sent to me a week ago with that exact number and email combination. So I think something is wonky with their database.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 11:04 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Hmmm... are all hotels in San Francisco closing? When typing "San ".... San Francisco is never suggested....
Attached Images  
Old Jun 22, 2017, 9:20 pm

Location: SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold:AA Plat, Now retired but previous NWA PLAT 2 Million +, United 1K plus etc etc
Is anyone else having Hyatt IPAD App problems? I can't get to the "find hotels" button at bottom and click it before screen moves so unable to search for any hotels using the APP...this used to work fine.

Coincidentally my Hyatt IPAD App says it was updated June 20th...exactly when this problem started happening a couple days ago.

Only work around is going to Hyatt.com which defeats the purpose of the APP.
Old Jun 23, 2017, 6:17 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Bigshaker
Is anyone else having Hyatt IPAD App problems? I can't get to the "find hotels" button at bottom and click it before screen moves so unable to search for any hotels using the APP...this used to work fine.

Coincidentally my Hyatt IPAD App says it was updated June 20th...exactly when this problem started happening a couple days ago.

Only work around is going to Hyatt.com which defeats the purpose of the APP.

I have same issue with ipad.
Old Jun 24, 2017, 6:27 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
it seems, that a new design of hyatt.com may be coming? interestingly, when I'm in an incognito window (2nd pic), the design is different from the regular browser window (non incognito). Browser: Chrome.
Attached Images   

Last edited by 59Impala; Jun 24, 2017 at 6:37 am
Old Jun 27, 2017, 6:05 pm

Programs: United 1K, AC 50K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum
For several hours now the Hyatt website says that it is down due to maintenance. Does anyone else see this?
Old Jun 30, 2017, 9:26 am

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
... sites down.
======================

The page you are trying to access is currently down for maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience and are working hard to get everything in order and back online. Please come back soon!

For reservation assistance, contact us.

Sincerely,
Your Hyatt Team
Old Jul 7, 2017, 8:52 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
site slow and un-responsive

web site not cooperating during booking process for availability or reservation modification. I've noticed this been happening more recently - not sure what is going. Mobile works fine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.