Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

DSU Bookable Online? (Hyatt Carmel Highlands)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2015, 6:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75k, Hyatt EXPL, *all* the CC statuses

I can't tell if this is just the hotel making the rate visible by accident, or if it has something to do with it being a Residence Club property (partly), or if this hotel just always has this rate available, but I got his when searching for availability today:

edit: made image smaller. original here http://i.imgur.com/LZ07SCJ.jpg

Is this normal?

For the record the reason the rate is higher than the HDR appears to be because it's a resort, as the $429 rate is equivalent to the HDR for "ocean view suite" (as opposed to a normal room).

Last edited by sudobuntu; Dec 11, 2015 at 6:15 pm Reason: Made image smaller
Old Dec 12, 2015, 2:46 am

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
I think this should be an internal rate for hotel staff reference only and leaked onto website for some unknown reason.
Old Dec 14, 2015, 3:26 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
The rate should never be higher than HDR though for a DSU. You can of course use a DSU on a normal room/cheapest room (which I would say most people do). However, is this the suite that a DSU books into? Maybe it's an upgrade room and that explains the price increase.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.