Best Club Lounge

Old Jun 28, 2012, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Best Club Lounge

Dear Community,

i found no thread in this way...

Your experiences about good club lounges at Hyatt?!

Greetings
Old Jun 28, 2012, 11:31 am

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
Hyatt Churchill London has Just refurbished their lounge

Ive just returned from there.
1. there are now 2 lounges, the "old one" and a new one which is adults only and much quieter and much emptier (noone seems to use it)
2. the good; comp beverages throughout the day inc beer, not restricted to a happy hour.
now do eggs for brekky
nice pastries and continental brekky, like the yakult like the muffins!
evening meal can suffice for a dinner, bread fish (smoked) nachos and dips, v nice deserts cheesecakey yum. but we usually also have room service (poor club sandwich but nice mixed kebab meat dish selection for 29!)

On another note they have refurbed their rooms on the club floor- really nice result and the improvements have tempted us away from the intercontinental (ic does have a better lounge and far superior view and brekky BUT costs 80ish and has a happy hour drinks otherwise only soft bevs during the day.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 12:00 pm

Programs: UA MM 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium Elite
Some dont like it but I really like Grand Cypress Orland. Great dinner offerings. Cocconu Shrimp, beef, etc.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 5:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
The Churchill lounges are quite nice, and the staff are very friendly. My other favorites are the Grand Lounge in Kauai, Regency Club in Maui, and the Grand Lounge at the GH Hong Kong.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 6:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2MM), DL MM, Hyatt Glob (LT), Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold (LT)
PH Melbourne.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 7:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Remember the good old days when Waikiki had the best club, hands down? I haven't been there in a year, and after the move, it certainly looked nicer, but it had changed.

Shame. People used to stop at that hotel just to go to the club. I suspect that's no longer the case.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 10:02 pm

Programs: DL gold; UA - 1k; AA gold; Marriott Platinum; Hyatt Diamond; SPG gold; Groupon Falcon;
definitely not Regency Chicago.

Late night hs a decent bar with quite fair prices. Breakky this morning had nothing warm, unless you toasted it. No eggs. No hot breakfast meat. Smoked salmon was quite good, and views are excellent.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 12:44 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh. The Regency Club in addition to the self serve food and alcohol, has its own pool off the balcony, and a private beach only for club guests to escape the crowded main hotel beach with a jetty from which you can snorkel. Free drinks, including coffee, are also available on the Regency Club beach.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 5:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
I've heard lots of really good things about the club lounge in the Grand Hyatt Tokyo thread, though I've yet to go there myself.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 5:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by Mary2e
Remember the good old days when Waikiki had the best club, hands down? I haven't been there in a year, and after the move, it certainly looked nicer, but it had changed.

Shame. People used to stop at that hotel just to go to the club. I suspect that's no longer the case.
+1

Although it's nice to have a larger club, I really miss the old lounge. It was much better than the current setup.

Originally Posted by hailstorm
I've heard lots of really good things about the club lounge in the Grand Hyatt Tokyo thread, though I've yet to go there myself.
From my stay in January, I though it was a bit average. Definitely nothing to make it feel special.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 10:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
From my stay in January, I though it was a bit average. Definitely nothing to make it feel special.
Well, if I were going solely for the club lounge experience, I wouldn't go to a Hyatt. I'd go to a Ritz-Carlton.
Old Jun 30, 2012, 4:03 am
Suspended

Programs: Everything is refundable
Hyatt Regency Brussels-Barsey

Hyatt Regency Oak Brook

Hyatt Regency SJC
Old Jun 30, 2012, 4:18 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Hmmm..

GH Kauai
HR Waikiki - although the offerings are not amazing, the views, balcony area and the staff make up for it! I never saw the 'old' lounge so I can't comment on that.
GH HK
GH Macau (before the change)
Old Jun 30, 2012, 5:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FD1971
Hyatt Regency Brussels-Barsey

never heard of this hyatt, and i dont find something about it...
Old Jun 30, 2012, 5:54 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
Originally Posted by mrdebit
PH Melbourne.
+1

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.