Portico Body Lotion = darn fine hair conditioner

Subscribe
For not the first time in my sleepy, poor eye-sighted, morning state, I grabbed the body lotion rather than the conditioner as I'm getting in the shower.

Almost all hotels do this, but how hard would it be to have a different color bottle for the lotion?

I'm sure you are wondering...my hair looks great and smells just lovely.

m
Quote: For not the first time in my sleepy, poor eye-sighted, morning state, I grabbed the body lotion rather than the conditioner as I'm getting in the shower.

Almost all hotels do this, but how hard would it be to have a different color bottle for the lotion?

I'm sure you are wondering...my hair looks great and smells just lovely.

m
That's really funny because last week I put the conditioner all over my body. I couldn't figure out why I was so sticky -- it was terrible!
The shampoo is great when used a floor cleaner. I use it to mop my kitchen and bathroom floor and it clean well and leaves a nice smell, but dulls the wax on the floor.
Actually the hair conditioner is great for very dry skin. My friend tried it and was amazed by the results.
Quote: Actually the hair conditioner is great for very dry skin. My friend tried it and was amazed by the results.
I always use the hair conditioner to shave with
Are we finding alternate uses for the Portico stuff now?
But the awful smell is the same, no?
Quote: But the awful smell is the same, no?
Yes! Smells like insecticide to me. I always try to bring my own stuff, and would rather have dirty hair than smell like that.