Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

diamond benefits on partner's award stay?

Old May 7, 2012, 8:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum

I will be accompanying my partner for her two night award stay (Hyatt credit card) at the Park Hyatt Vendome. She is Platinum, but I am Diamond. My understanding is that if I am a registered guest, we will enjoy full Diamond benefits, such as complimentary breakfast, etc.

1. Can someone confirm this?

2. Is it best to have both our names on the reservation in advance? If so, should we ask GP to do this, or email the hotel in advance.

Thanks in advance.
Old May 7, 2012, 9:28 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

1. Yes

2. Just have your name and diamond number added.
Old May 8, 2012, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by vike
2. Is it best to have both our names on the reservation in advance? If so, should we ask GP to do this, or email the hotel in advance.
This property allocates upgraded rooms to guests prior to arrival, so I would suggest contacting the hotel directly to make sure they have your status properly noted on the booking.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.