Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

FlyerTalk Awards: Hyatt Gold Passport (Europe/Africa) benefits nominations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: What is the best benefit of Hyatt Gold Passport? READ BELOW BEFORE VOTING
Bonus Points
8.00%
Room/Suite Upgrades
56.00%
Early check-in/Late check-out
0%
Complimentary Internet
4.00%
I nominate a different benefit – see my post below (POST YOUR SUGGESTION BELOW)
12.00%
Diamond Amenity
0%
Regency Club Access/Free Breakfast Benefit
20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2011, 7:01 pm
Original Poster

This poll will determine which benefit for this rewards program will appear on the January ballot for the FlyerTalk Awards.

Please note that once you have cast a poll vote, it cannot be changed.

If you have a suggestion for a name change for one of the benefits listed, according to your specific knowledge of the program, post it below; for instance, if this program’s “Bonus Points” benefit has a specific name, that specificity will help voters when ballots come out in January.

You may vote in any or all of the nominations polls across FlyerTalk. Simply navigate to your favorite program’s forum and cast your vote!

Polls open Monday November 28, 2011
Polls close Friday December 9, 2011

Happy nominating!

For more information about the 2012 FlyerTalk Awards:
www.flyertalk.com/awards
Old Nov 29, 2011, 10:47 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QR G, A3 G, EK G, IHG Amb, GHA Black, WOH LT something
for me the best feature of Hyatt and GP is their CS dept! If something goes wrong, they will do everything in their power to rectify it and make it right. This is what brings me back to Hyatt stay after stay.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 11:35 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Guaranteed Breakfast - and Customer Service
Old Dec 1, 2011, 9:09 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Option 5: Breakfast -- if we were talking about "the Hyatt Diamond program" rather than "the Hyatt Gold Passport program".

And why don't they have breakfast as a poll choice?
Old Dec 1, 2011, 12:16 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by synd
for me the best feature of Hyatt and GP is their CS dept! If something goes wrong, they will do everything in their power to rectify it and make it right. This is what brings me back to Hyatt stay after stay.
Originally Posted by peteropny
Guaranteed Breakfast - and Customer Service
I agree -- keep in mind that things like Customer Service are really more of a Best Program feature than a Benefit. Keep those things in mind when voting for Best Program in January!

I'm adding Breakfast and some other suggested options to the poll -- if you previously voted "other" we will manually count your vote for a single top benefit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.