Hyatt Punte Del Este Uruguay

Old Sep 1, 2011, 4:37 am
Original Poster

Hyatt Punte Del Este Uruguay

Anyone have any new news on this Hyatt? Is it already open? If not, anyone know when it might be? Is the Hilton Conrad the only chain hotel in the area?
Old Sep 1, 2011, 6:31 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by bsaced
Anyone have any new news on this Hyatt? Is it already open? If not, anyone know when it might be? Is the Hilton Conrad the only chain hotel in the area?
I can currently only answer your second and last questions, and the answer is as follows.

To the second question: The closest Hyatt to PDP is in Buenos Aires, as there is no Hyatt open in Punta del Este.

To the last question: The Conrad is not the only chain hotel in the area. I'm pretty sure that I can use points from at least two of my non-Hilton programs for a hotel there, albeit the ones within the "loyalty" program operator's brand itself are lower market properties -- Days Inn and Best Western.

Last edited by GUWonder; Sep 1, 2011 at 6:37 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.