Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Let's Eat (Full Service Hyatt Edition)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2010, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

Hey, I saw an interesting thread about Hyatt Place food and decided there should be a FS Hyatt one too! Just write about the last or last few dining experiences at a FS Hyatt, as Hyatts have fairly good restaurants, usually! I'll start off with my last experience, Hyatt Regency Penn's Landing, Keating's River Grill. The buffet was a really good one, wife's food looked good, but, like the rest of the hotel, with a little work, it could be fantastic! We only stayed one night, but later in the day we went to the nice terrace for a drink, which were good, except my son's sprite was kinda weak. Who's next?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.