Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Old May 24, 2017, 1:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by solewalker
10% back on Hyatt points redemptions for Chase card members from 01 June - 06 Sep. Registration required:

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...edemption.html
Unfortunate timing as I'm burning a handful of points just shy of the start date. About par for the course though.

Thanks for the heads up; registered now.
Old May 24, 2017, 9:51 am

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
10% back on Hyatt points redemptions for Chase card members from 01 June - 06 Sep. Registration required:

Thanks, but got
"We're sorry! We're currently unable to process your request. Please try again later."
Old May 24, 2017, 10:42 pm

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
just booked 200,000 points worth of stays , but the hotel didn't have availability on the 31st to the 1st, so i had to separate the reservation to split it up lol

Also, in previous promos, did you get a rebate for guest of honors bookings?
Old May 25, 2017, 9:01 am

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by StatusChallenged

Also, in previous promos, did you get a rebate for guest of honors bookings?
I had just one, and did get the rebate
Old May 25, 2017, 9:02 am

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by dsquared37
Did you get credit for 2 or 3 nights?
Just 2, both times I used it
Old Jun 5, 2017, 7:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Cool

It appears from the wording (and the absence of a 1500 rebate) that points need to be booked, not only used, in the stated period.

Bummer, I would have rebooked a one night stay I had last weekend.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 7:11 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by dsquared37
It appears from the wording (and the absence of a 1500 rebate) that points need to be booked, not only used, in the stated period.

Bummer, I would have rebooked a one night stay I had last weekend.
In the past that wasnt the case - just used during the period. IE you dont need to "rebook." It takes a number of weeks to get your points refund from a points stay.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 8:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by austin_modern
In the past that wasnt the case - just used during the period. IE you dont need to "rebook." It takes a number of weeks to get your points refund from a points stay.
I saw that in thread specifically addressing this promo after I had made my post. ^

Those of us who had stays in the first few days of June should see the refunds post soon (hopefully) in that case.
Old Jun 24, 2017, 12:57 pm

Programs: Hyatt dia
The Costco code doesn't seem to work anymore, it defaults to Standard rate now. What is everyone else seeing?
Old Jun 26, 2017, 10:14 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA (Gold), Alaska MVP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, SPG Gold,
Originally Posted by updawg
The Costco code doesn't seem to work anymore, it defaults to Standard rate now. What is everyone else seeing?
Went to look up Hyatt rates on Costco for an upcoming trip and saw this...

A brand-new, room-only hotel program coming soon.

We are not accepting new room-only reservations at this time. If you made a room-only reservation with Best Western Hotels & Resorts or Hyatt Hotels & Resorts prior to 6/21/17, and need to make a change or cancel your reservation, please call us at 1-877-849-2730.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 6:39 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by updawg
Sad day. I used to check the Freelancer's Union rate (as a member, free to join), but it seems to almost always be nearly same as member rate. I guess it's time for me to go back to checking that now. :-( Hope this new program is something good, but I have a feeling it will be hotel agnostic.
Old Aug 1, 2017, 10:39 am

How long does it take for the 10% point rebate to be credited?

Its been over 2 weeks but not sure if i should wait or contact them for assistance.

Thanks
Old Aug 1, 2017, 1:34 pm

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by ponickka
How long does it take for the 10% point rebate to be credited?

Its been over 2 weeks but not sure if i should wait or contact them for assistance.

Thanks
Mine took about a month, and it was for a Guest of Honor booking
Old Aug 24, 2017, 8:43 pm

Originally Posted by StatusChallenged
Mine took about a month, and it was for a Guest of Honor booking
I'm still waiting on points from my June 24 stay.

Interestingly my early June stay posted a month ago.
Old Sep 4, 2017, 5:55 pm

Programs: La Quinta Elite IHGSPIRE HH Diamond BW Diamond Hyatt Diamond
The Hyatt Regency in Garden Grove,CA (near Disneyland) has an ongoing promo until December 22nd. It is called AAA Hot Deal. Maximum 7 night stay, $10.00 parking, OK to cancel up to 24 hours prior. The actual rate changes a lot if you change your dates around.
The Centric in Long Beach, CA also has AAA Hot Deal. Parking Discount and shopping pass, (not very specific), cancel up to 48 hours prior.

Last edited by gadberry; Sep 4, 2017 at 6:25 pm Reason: add Centric info

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.