Search

Yattit.com (Merged Thread)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2007, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
Yattit.com (Merged Thread)

Just went to log onto the new Hyatt Yatt'It site and got the following message:
Thank you for participating in the yatt'it development process. The site is no longer available for viewing. We look forward to announcing the live launch of yatt'it soon

What happened????
Old Aug 27, 2007, 5:38 pm
pdb

Oh, you know.....yatt'it, yatt'it, yatt'it....
Old Aug 27, 2007, 8:37 pm

Programs: Platinum: Delta, Starwood, Priority Club. Hyatt-Diamond, TA
Anyone received their 5000 bonus points yet?
Old Aug 27, 2007, 8:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
I was just coming to this thread to ask the exact same thing...still haven't seen mine!
Old Aug 27, 2007, 9:24 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Not Yett' it

Originally Posted by mauld
Just went to log onto the new Hyatt Yatt'It site and got the following message:
Thank you for participating in the yatt'it development process. The site is no longer available for viewing. We look forward to announcing the live launch of yatt'it soon
What happened????
My guess is if its not malfunctioning they took it in for an overhaul based on feedback or other professional advice. I do think the basic idea has great promise. The future is huge in online information and could do wonders for Hyatt if they have the inner understanding of making for compelling and relevant information that lead to a destination site.
Old Aug 28, 2007, 2:13 pm
wth

Programs: 2011 Air: AA (Plat) UA (Prem); Hotel: HGP (Dia), HH (Dia), KIT (IC); Car: HZ (PC) AF
I seem to remember this as a "beta" version and they were limiting access to the first x number of HGP members.
Old Aug 28, 2007, 2:27 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
My guess is if its not malfunctioning they took it in for an overhaul based on feedback or other professional advice. I do think the basic idea has great promise. The future is huge in online information and could do wonders for Hyatt if they have the inner understanding of making for compelling and relevant information that lead to a destination site.
Agreed - and the few times that I did play with it when it was up - the site needs a lot of work - reconfiguring and how to access information - even simple navigation through the site was clunky. Hopefully, they've taken it down to "renovate" into a much more user-friendly site. I'm sure "we" were the guinea pigs, hence the 5,000 point carrot.
Old Aug 28, 2007, 7:12 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
I will say the Yatt'it site has a much better design than the new ICH site for Ambassadors...
Old Aug 29, 2007, 6:27 pm
Suspended

Yattit.com / Bonus & Site Down (Merged Thread)

Anyone recieved the 5000 points bonus yet? Mailed to day to cust. service and was asked to provide them with details what yattit is!
The site shows as not open for public view.
Old Aug 29, 2007, 6:38 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, United Premier
I've yet to see my bonus...
Old Aug 29, 2007, 6:52 pm

Originally Posted by SwissCircle
Anyone recieved the 5000 points bonus yet? Mailed to day to cust. service and was asked to provide them with details what yattit is!
The site shows as not open for public view.
They are just going to tell you the same thing that the T&Cs say:

TERMS & CONDITIONS

5,000 Bonus Points offer is valid August 1, 2007 through August 10, 2007. Must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member and received invitation to participate in yatt’it to be eligible. Only one bonus may be earned per member, per participation. Bonus points will be rewarded after the following is complete:
Create a profile, which includes each of the following: a unique profile name, a bio (a brief paragraph about yourself), select an image from those provided or upload your own, and select favorites from the list of destinations and categories.
Post three travel tips.
Comment on three tips.
Complete the yatt’it survey.
Any entries after August 10, 2007 will not be eligible. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the Gold Passport program. Please allow 6–8 weeks after survey is completed for Gold Passport bonus points to be credited to your account. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. HYATT, names, designs and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. © 2007 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Old Aug 31, 2007, 1:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Diamond; Hilton Gold; OnePass; SkyMiles
The clock is ticking

Originally Posted by drjazz
Anyone received their 5000 bonus points yet?
When I contacted them a few days ago, I received an e-mail replay advising that they should show up in my account in the next 6-8 weeks. Time will tell.
Old Aug 31, 2007, 1:50 pm

Smile

I got my 5000 points today.
Old Aug 31, 2007, 2:17 pm

Programs: Hyatt diamond,delta silver, United prem. exec.,Starwood plat, Fairmont Premier,Hertz Gold
I just got mine!
Old Sep 1, 2007, 12:54 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
I think that my Yattit.com points just posted. I got 5K bonus points but don't see any explanation why.
Code:
  	 31 Aug 2007  	  	 Bonus  	0  	0  	5,000  	 Points

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.