Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

T-Mobile - is this something FS Hyatts are supposed to use

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2008, 6:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref

I am a T-Mobile subscriber basically for use at the following places:

Hyatt
AA Admirals Club
Starbuck's

well the Admirals club is now giving away free wireless to members
Starbuck's is going with the free wireless (ATT)
and I'm finding FS Hyatts more and more don't have T-Mobile

what are the requirements for Hyatt to use T-Mobile; just a couple of nights per month justifies the $25 per month I pay but it appears that more and more Hyatts do not use T-Mobile and if this is going away, I'll definitely dump T-Mobile all together, its a close call as it is for me right now
Old Mar 30, 2008, 10:45 am
pdb

I have found sporadically that at certain domestic properties w/o TMobile as the ISP, the front desk will eliminate the charge. I'm not sure of the logic behind this or whether it's a policy or whether it has something to do with being DIA, but nonetheless, I usually ask. Enough time has passed for the chain to have completed its existing contracts with non-TMobile providers. They really should get their act together on this one.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 11:08 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Perhaps a list would be useful here:

Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
Old Mar 30, 2008, 11:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Most of the domestic US Hyatt's I frequent have the T-Mobile access. There are few i.e. Irvine Hyatt that has their own service provider.

Quiet frankly I have been thinking of going with one of the wireless broadband services offered by Sprint/ATT/Verizon.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 12:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by holtju2
Most of the domestic US Hyatt's I frequent have the T-Mobile access. There are few i.e. Irvine Hyatt that has their own service provider.

Quiet frankly I have been thinking of going with one of the wireless broadband services offered by Sprint/ATT/Verizon.
yeah, i've been thinking that more and more just for the access pretty much anywhere anytime
Old Mar 31, 2008, 1:50 pm
thc

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Platinum
It's so irritating to me when I find that a domestic Hyatt doesn't use T-Mobile.

Hyatt Century City and Hyatt Regency San Francisco do not use T-Mobile if you want to add another couple to the list.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.