Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2016, 3:31 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

sure... we aim to serve posters that have contributed so much.

Last edited by RTW1; Jul 20, 2016 at 11:03 am
Old Jul 20, 2016, 5:54 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Originally Posted by happywanderlust
Hi! Can someone PM me the Apple and HSBC corporate codes please? Thanks a lot!
That's just being leechy
Old Aug 7, 2016, 7:24 pm

Any recent experiences with 90010 in GH Bangkok? Or anywhere else in Asia? It's for Fung & Li. Interestingly, when I use the code in the Hyatt website, the rate rules don't say anything about needing ID like they do for every other corporate code I tried.

Also, I read that someone a while ago used this code in HK TST and said the room was not upgradeable due to using this code. Is this what others have experienced? I'd like to apply a DSU.
Old Aug 7, 2016, 8:20 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by DaveInLA
Any recent experiences with 90010 in GH Bangkok? Or anywhere else in Asia? It's for Fung & Li. Interestingly, when I use the code in the Hyatt website, the rate rules don't say anything about needing ID like they do for every other corporate code I tried.

Also, I read that someone a while ago used this code in HK TST and said the room was not upgradeable due to using this code. Is this what others have experienced? I'd like to apply a DSU.
Sounds legit...
Old Aug 7, 2016, 10:46 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by DaveInLA

When you use this at HK Hyatts, it does say Valid ID required.

As you indicated, in GH Bangkok, not mention of it but hey it doesn't stop them from verifying if they wish. Also, at GH Bangkok, another corporate rate states the following:

**BIG** CORP ***DO NOT BOOK*** Per **BIG CORP** policy all travelers are required to make their reservations via the online booking tool or through the authorized Travel Agency This company has a volume pricing agreement with specific Hyatt Hotels -Rate includes Breakfast Buffet -Rate includes Internet access in room -6 pm cancellation -LRA -CR number required at time of booking -Valid company id required at check-in
This goes back to my post #1042 concerning how some SPG properties in Asia is cracking down. Looks like this GH is doing the same.
Old Aug 7, 2016, 11:08 pm

Originally Posted by seawolf
When you use this at HK Hyatts, it does say Valid ID required.

As you indicated, in GH Bangkok, not mention of it but hey it doesn't stop them from verifying if they wish. Also, at GH Bangkok, another corporate rate states the following:

This goes back to my post #1042 concerning how some SPG properties in Asia is cracking down. Looks like this GH is doing the same.
Yeah, the IBM rate has the "do not book" comment in the rate rules. Nothing for 90010. Has anybody tried using this rate at GH Bangkok? Has
Anybody else who used this rate at any property been told no DSU can be used?
Old Aug 10, 2016, 7:21 am

Programs: QF Gold, CX Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond
Went to use my corporate rate today to book a hotel (I am eligible as an employee) and I noticed that there was another set of rates for my company titled "<Company Name> Winter Promo"

When I went to book, all the rates were 0 and no added taxes. Booking confirmation page in the app showed the rate as 'NaN'. As it has day of check in cancellation policy, I thought I'd book anyway and see what the confirmation email came back with. Email says the rate is *C* dollars.

Anyone had any experience in this case? Highly doubt I'd actually get anything for free but if I'm going to show up and get charged more than my usual rate I'll just cancel.
Old Aug 10, 2016, 7:54 am

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
you're going to get charged rack rate.... or you'll get an email sometime soon about an invalid booking.

NaN = div by zero (Not a Number)
Old Aug 10, 2016, 4:15 pm
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHyatt 10+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Not necessarily. A bunch of my booking, including DSUs had *C* dollars in the email confirmations. I've never had issues with it. But most of these are the BAR.
Old Aug 10, 2016, 4:35 pm

Programs: QF Gold, CX Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by m0hamed
Not necessarily. A bunch of my booking, including DSUs had *C* dollars in the email confirmations. I've never had issues with it. But most of these are the BAR.
Thanks for the help, I'll just cancel and re book considering my standard corporate rate is at least 20% cheaper than BAR.
Old Aug 10, 2016, 7:11 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by rabbits5
Thanks for the help, I'll just cancel and re book considering my standard corporate rate is at least 20% cheaper than BAR.
Why not book the promotion rate and then call Hyatt to verify? Nothing to lose.
Old Aug 15, 2016, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by PhilHugi
Mostly a business card is fine.
(Imagine you are on vaccation, why should you have your office badge with you? ) Here in europe mostly it is only a plastic card with a code or a small badge.

I have been asked to provide proof mostly in China. But not always.
Sometimes they asked, sometimes not. Normally they ask only the first time you stay at the hotel. (happened to me at GH Shenzhen, stayed like 4 times there, after the first time they didnt ask anymore for a card)
Others like the GH Guangzhou or Hyatt on the Bund didnt even bother to ask.

As during the trip I was kind of running out of cards: I mostly asked them to make a copy, no problem with that.
I always wondered what they do with the passport and business card copies. Seems like an easy recipe for identify theft if they are just left in some filing cabinets.
Old Aug 15, 2016, 5:46 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by olouie
I always wondered what they do with the passport and business card copies. Seems like an easy recipe for identify theft if they are just left in some filing cabinets.
Always trust them. Hyatts never lost anything personal before. Unless you count CC numbers.
Old Aug 15, 2016, 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by austin_modern
Always trust them. Hyatts never lost anything personal before. Unless you count CC numbers.
Between that and their stellar gift card security I am sure they have things covered
Old Aug 16, 2016, 7:14 am

Hmm my two cents to all. Don't use corp rates that you are not eligible with. I know they are tempting... Some properties will mention the need of corporate identification in their pre arrival emails (I.e. 1 week prior) and you wouldn't want to struggle rebooking at that time. Stick with open to all promos such as HYVISA which is not too bad IMO.

I've used eligible corp rates but haven't been check corp ID so far but you never know...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.