Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Dec 21, 2015, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by DaveH
Thanks for the reply. Does this generate different results from the code "COSTCO" ?
COSTCO seems to return a subset of 13365 results.
Old Dec 23, 2015, 5:56 am

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
Does anyone know how a small business might go about getting a corporate rate for its members?

We stay in Hyatts enough that it would be worthwhile for us. TIA.
Aside from a Costco membership, I have found AAA rates to better than several corporate rates of late. The online booking page WILL ask you for your AAA card number before booking can be completed.
Old Dec 23, 2015, 6:00 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
AAA rates are only valid in North America, unlike *wood.
Old Dec 23, 2015, 6:21 am

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Does anyone know how a small business might go about getting a corporate rate for its members?

We stay in Hyatts enough that it would be worthwhile for us. TIA.
Call them on the phone and ask.

All corp rates I've seen that are reasonable are multi billion dollar businesses not "small biz." You have to have huge revenue to negotiate lower property specific rates.
Old Dec 23, 2015, 2:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by austin_modern

All corp rates I've seen that are reasonable are multi billion dollar businesses not "small biz." You have to have huge revenue to negotiate lower property specific rates.
I think the small businesses are assigned a "B" code, like Freelancers Union code B200936, which gives a 5% discount off the Hyatt Daily Rate.
Old Dec 23, 2015, 2:27 pm
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHyatt 10+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by austin_modern

Actually, most Hyatt properties will negotiate a corporate rate on the basis that you contract a minimum 100 nights per year. Any less and they won't consider it. My experience is with PHs only. Lower level brands may contract 50 nights or more.

Obviously the more nights you contract the better the rate.
Old Dec 31, 2015, 10:23 am

Programs: BAEC
Anyone have the Volkswagen code ? Thanks.
Old Jan 31, 2016, 3:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Traveling with my brother. He is retired IBM and of course no longer has an ID. Meeting him in Seoul for two nights. What should we do to still get the IBM discount?
Old Jan 31, 2016, 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by NoStressHere
Traveling with my brother. He is retired IBM and of course no longer has an ID. Meeting him in Seoul for two nights. What should we do to still get the IBM discount?
I do not believe that IBM corporate discount for Hyatt is an option for you as it's only for people that are employed by IBM. Just FYI, properties in Asia frequently check your rate eligibility.
Old Jan 31, 2016, 4:29 pm

Programs: UA MM/1K, SPG Lifetime Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, Natl Exec Elite
Originally Posted by NoStressHere
In a similar situation a couple years ago, I emailed the Park Hyatt Tokyo and asked them to extend me the corporate rate as a courtesy even in retirement; they were gracious and immediately helpful. YMMV, of course - but why not give it a try?
Old Jan 31, 2016, 5:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
If he dug out an old business card.. maybe that would work?
Old Feb 14, 2016, 5:27 pm

Did i need to bring my IBM Staff ID to Dubai Hyatt?
Anybody has experiance ?
Old Feb 14, 2016, 5:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Whether or not it's needed, when I use my corporate code, I always have my employee ID with me.
Old Feb 23, 2016, 3:43 pm
Used to be 'jwienner'

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat, AA Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Anyone have any experience with the PH Milan and Discount codes? Found an amazing rate for this summer using the LVMH code. I've done business with them in the past (as an independent contractor) and was given the code by them to book rooms. Will they need to see a company ID do you think?
Old Feb 23, 2016, 3:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AirTheory
Anyone have any experience with the PH Milan and Discount codes? Found an amazing rate for this summer using the LVMH code. I've done business with them in the past (as an independent contractor) and was given the code by them to book rooms. Will they need to see a company ID do you think?
Assume the answer is yes for non-American properties.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.