Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2013, 6:33 pm

Programs: AA Gold SPG Gold HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by keirnna
I've yet to be checked on it. Of course I'm can use it and if checked ill have no issues, but out of ~40 stays, 26 of those this year I've yet to be checked. I've used it both in the US and internationally.
What do you need to show when a government rate is booked at check-in?
Old Aug 4, 2013, 6:44 pm

Originally Posted by teese35
What do you need to show when a government rate is booked at check-in?
I have yet to need to show anything, but I would assume military orders, a government or military ID card or etc would work. Often the rate details say one room per valid Military ID...
Old Aug 4, 2013, 6:52 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, national executive elite,
I show my Government ID.
Old Aug 6, 2013, 2:41 pm

Question.. My brother in law works at the Hyatt and he gave me his employee code to hook a hotel on my upcoming vacation. Will I have any trouble booking the hotel and also checking in? Do I need to call the Hyatt that I'm staying in to let them know or anything?
Old Aug 7, 2013, 2:53 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Why don't you just ask your brother-in-law if it's a personal code or also applicable to family and friends... he should know when he's breaking the rules :-).
Old Aug 7, 2013, 11:43 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by jekyoo
Question.. My brother in law works at the Hyatt and he gave me his employee code to hook a hotel on my upcoming vacation. Will I have any trouble booking the hotel and also checking in? Do I need to call the Hyatt that I'm staying in to let them know or anything?
You will need all his relevant information at the time of the booking: name, title, location.
They will do verification in the background on the info you provide.
As long as everything you provide is correct, you will have no problems at check-in.
You will NOT get stay credit.
Old Aug 7, 2013, 12:43 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by keirnna
I have yet to need to show anything, but I would assume military orders, a government or military ID card or etc would work. Often the rate details say one room per valid Military ID...
ID is usually sufficient for government rate; however, some locations and different chains (i.e. Marriott) request a copy of orders to show you are on official government business. I think I have been carded 2 or 3 times in 5 years.

I suggest those that are eligible to try the FedRooms code in addition to the GOV rate. Three reasons: FedRooms can show availability even if GOV doesn't, FedRooms can be used for leisure travel, and FedRooms will sometimes give more benefits than GOV rate (e.g. waived resort fees).
Old Aug 7, 2013, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
I don't think that RTW's question on the MaW thread was ever properly addressed, let alone answered. May we do so here?

Last edited by hailstorm; Aug 7, 2013 at 5:21 pm
Old Aug 7, 2013, 4:45 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by hailstorm
Why was the MaW thread closed? I don't think that RTW's question was ever properly addressed, let alone answered.
Discussing Specific Moderator Actions - link to this guideline
On-board discussion of moderator decisions - including post deletions and member discipline - is not allowed and will be removed. Members will also be subject to disciplinary action. Similarly, posts announcing a member's return to FlyerTalk after a suspension or ban are not allowed. If you have a question about a moderator action, contact the moderator directly or Carol (SanDiego1k).
dont ask. dont tell.
Old Aug 7, 2013, 5:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Noted and reworded.
Old Aug 7, 2013, 5:50 pm

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM
Originally Posted by skunker
ID is usually sufficient for government rate; however, some locations and different chains (i.e. Marriott) request a copy of orders to show you are on official government business. I think I have been carded 2 or 3 times in 5 years.

I suggest those that are eligible to try the FedRooms code in addition to the GOV rate. Three reasons: FedRooms can show availability even if GOV doesn't, FedRooms can be used for leisure travel, and FedRooms will sometimes give more benefits than GOV rate (e.g. waived resort fees).
What is the FedRooms code?
Old Aug 7, 2013, 11:22 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by Vinodavid
What is the FedRooms code?
If you have to ask...

Seriously though, it has its own website. It's on there.
Old Aug 8, 2013, 10:49 am

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM
Originally Posted by skunker
If you have to ask...

Seriously though, it has its own website. It's on there.
Worth a shot. I wanted to add it to the list.
Old Aug 8, 2013, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by snwire
I show my Government ID.
I often get asked for my government ID.
Old Aug 8, 2013, 2:37 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by hailstorm
I don't think that RTW's question on the MaW thread was ever properly addressed, let alone answered. May we do so here?
That thread was locked because it was about to go into full flame mode, much like the previous discussion on the exact same subject.

If that discussion is moved over to this thread, a very short leash will be on the discussion.

Peteropny - co-mod - Hyatt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.