Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Oct 3, 2012, 1:17 pm

Programs: MR-Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-EXP
Originally Posted by donutman27
Does anyone know what would happen if I used one of these codes to book, and then they asked for a corporate ID during checkin and I failed to produce one?

Would they cancel the reservation, would they allow me to use a different rate, such as AAA, or would they just charge the rack rate?
I never believed it, but I was checking into the PH Milan and the woman in front of me had several rooms booked using the Credit Suisse rate, and she was asked for a company ID when she checked in. She didn't have one on her and the checkin lady said that she needed to come back down later to show them a business card or send them an email from her credit suisse email address or they would have to charge her the standard nightly rate (whatever that meant).

Not sure what happened and I couldn't tell if she was lying or not, but it was the first time I had ever seen anything like that.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 11:09 pm

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Originally Posted by spgplat21
I never believed it, but I was checking into the PH Milan and the woman in front of me had several rooms booked using the Credit Suisse rate, and she was asked for a company ID when she checked in. She didn't have one on her and the checkin lady said that she needed to come back down later to show them a business card or send them an email from her credit suisse email address or they would have to charge her the standard nightly rate (whatever that meant).

Not sure what happened and I couldn't tell if she was lying or not, but it was the first time I had ever seen anything like that.

Apparently HK is quite strict too.

But I'm not seeing a discount for CS at PH Milan anymore. GE on the other hand is not too bad.

Anyhow is there any good rates for NY? I've tried the codes I have and nothing seems to really lower the Andaz Wall St or GH rates. (Even tried Fed reserve bank lol)
Old Oct 10, 2012, 12:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by enelym1978
Funny to see that the IBM Corporate code for the HR in Tokyo does not require a "Valid company id required at check-in " whereas other codes (GE 16700) do.
Trust me, the wording doesn't matter. They reserve the right to ask for your id regardless of what their website fine print does or doesn't say.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 3:23 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by hailstorm
Trust me, the wording doesn't matter. They reserve the right to ask for your id regardless of what their website fine print does or doesn't say.
But you probably have a better leg to stand on (have terms printed as well), claiming you will get it later as you are on holiday etc.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 3:48 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Personally I've never been checked for corp rates, even once spoke to the Reservations manager about the rate I'm using, and she didnt even ask for my business card.

Still looking for NY hotels, if anyone has a hint pls PM me. Thanks!
Old Oct 12, 2012, 7:19 pm

Hello.

Has anybody had success using code 32993?
Old Oct 13, 2012, 2:02 am

Does anyone has the rate code for Deutsche Bank?
Old Oct 13, 2012, 10:49 am

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM
Originally Posted by hengestone
Hello.

Has anybody had success using code 32993?
Just checked it out. It is the code for Apple.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 9:49 am

Programs: AA EXPLAT, HYATT GLOBALIST, AS75K
searching through threads for use of IBM Code in Montreal. Will it work?
Old Nov 13, 2012, 3:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
For the USO rates, does the person booking have to be active/retired military? Or is a non-military member eligible so long as an active/retired military family member is part of the party?
Old Nov 13, 2012, 7:46 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by hailstorm
For the USO rates, does the person booking have to be active/retired military? Or is a non-military member eligible so long as an active/retired military family member is part of the party?
As long as one of the occupants of the room is eligible, the discount rate is applicable to the room.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 8:14 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by lsed
Personally I've never been checked for corp rates, even once spoke to the Reservations manager about the rate I'm using, and she didnt even ask for my business card.
Neither had I until a stay in October at the Huntington Beach Resort. The rate was good (not great as the desk agent assured me) and took off the resort fee. It actually led to a long discussion because she assured me the rate would NOT take off the resort fee as they are recently changed the rate rules, which was contrary to what the rate said on hyatt.com. Needless to say the resort fee was not on the bill the next day.

And, yes, I was eligible for the rate.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 1:22 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by ThreeA4Me
searching through threads for use of IBM Code in Montreal. Will it work?
I've used it without being asked for ID earlier this year. ^
Old Nov 15, 2012, 10:54 pm

Anyone know the corporate code for Manulife??
Old Nov 17, 2012, 6:18 am

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
Does anybody know the Corporate Rate code for Cisco and Accenture?

Looking at booking in Maui.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.