Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Old Jan 6, 2012, 1:18 am

Programs: DL, AA, KL/AF, UA/CO, US, AS, LH, WN, VS, FL, Hilton, HGP Platinum, SPG, Marriott Gold
Going to be in Sydney in April for business and bringing family along for short holiday.. Any reviews or info (I.e. codes that actually work) for the new Park Hyatt Sydney? I've tried Samsung and Li & Fung and was able to get it the contractor's rate of $580 AUS nightly.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 1:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
This is a helpful thread! Hopefully others can contribute any codes they are aware of!
Old Feb 2, 2012, 3:06 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by mnmag
This is a helpful thread! Hopefully others can contribute any codes they are aware of!
i.e., bump?
Old Mar 3, 2012, 3:21 am

Here's a consolidated list for the Hyatt, Marriott and InterContinental. Every code below is confirmed to work as of today. I have them more or less in order of what has worked best for me.

<b>Hyatt</b>
GE NC16700
GE International 13307
IBM 13717
Li & Fung 90010
Samsung 57039
Credit Suisse 12624
AAA 17500
AAA 15985
Credit Lyonnais 13516
Duty Free Shoppers N V 12114
Costco 13365
Bank Atlantic 79103
Senior Citizen 17497
Daimler Benz 99800
Company TVL Rate 68083
Company TVL Rate 23079

<b>InterContinental</b>
GE 000102806
IBM 000243132
Siemens 000104256
Ford 000103772
Federal Express 000109207
Travel Consultant IVTCD
Ace Hardware 100862437

<b>Marriott</b>
General Electric GEE
IBM IBM
Ford FRD
General Motors GMC
Accenture ACC
Siemens SIE
AT&T ATT
Pepsi PEP

A few general comments:

1. GE works the best just about anywhere followed by IBM, but sometimes the Siemens and Samsung rates will amaze you. I just got 70% off at the Grand Hyatt in HK with Samsung for example.

2. I have used these probably 40 times in 10 countries and I get asked for ID 50% of the time. I have a stack of business cards I printed myself and they have worked 100% of the time. Never had a problem, even at times when I thought I may. For example, I have stayed at hotels where I got an exceptional discount to find out it was because the office was right next door (Intercontinental Beijing / IBM) and my self printed cards were not questioned.

3. I don't know about others experience, but I get upgraded 25% of the time using these codes and being "with" these corporations. I still laugh when I hear, "Sir, since you with company X I upgraded you to a suite". My best ever was a two-room suite for $81 a night (IBM discount).

4. On a personal note, this ethical debate is total crap. These hotels are obviously making money at these rates, and why should an executive of a multi-billion dollar corporation get a discount and then an individual pays more? You're leveling the playing field. If you still feel bad, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hyatt_100

Last edited by struggling1k; Mar 4, 2012 at 5:52 am
Old Mar 3, 2012, 5:52 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
thanks for the summary and comments

Originally Posted by struggling1k
Here's a consolidated list. Every code below is confirmed to work as of today. I have them more or less in order of what has worked best for me.

GE NC16700
GE International 13307
IBM 13717
Li & Fung 90010
Samsung 57039
Credit Suisse 12624
AAA 17500
AAA 15985
Credit Lyonnais 13516
Costco 13365
Bank Atlantic 79103
Senior Citizen 17497
Daimler Benz 99800
Company TVL Rate 68083
Company TVL Rate 23079

A few general comments:

1. GE works the best just about anywhere followed by IBM, but sometimes the Siemens and Samsung rates will amaze you. I just got 70% off at the Grand Hyatt in HK with Samsung for example.

2. I have used these probably 40 times in 10 countries and I get asked for ID 50% of the time. I have a stack of business cards I printed myself and they have worked 100% of the time. Never had a problem, even at times when I thought I may. For example, I have stayed at hotels where I got an exceptional discount to find out it was because the office was right next door (Intercontinental Beijing / IBM) and my self printed cards were not questioned.

3. I don't know about others experience, but I get upgraded 25% of the time using these codes and being "with" these corporations. I still laugh when I hear, "Sir, since you with company X I upgraded you to a suite". My best ever was a two-room suite for $81 a night (IBM discount).

4. On a personal note, these ethical debate is total crap. These hotels are obviously making money at these rates, and why should an executive of a multi-billion dollar corporation get a discount and then an individual pays more? You're leveling the playing field.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 7:48 am

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
I actually got one of these codes from a local hotel person when I was trying to negotiate my own rate. When she gave me a rate I said:
"That won't be good enough."
"That's the best I can do."
"Well I guess I'll have to stay at X"
"You should use the XXXX code, it wil be $XXX, it's a better rate than I can give you."
"That will work!"
"Well you do work for XXXX don't you"
"Hey I've got an XXXXXX"
"There you go"
"Could you email that code to me?"
"Certainly"
"Thank you!"
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:21 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by 236Dakota
I actually got one of these codes from a local hotel person when I was trying to negotiate my own rate. When she gave me a rate I said:
"That won't be good enough."
"That's the best I can do."
"Well I guess I'll have to stay at X"
"You should use the XXXX code, it wil be $XXX, it's a better rate than I can give you."
"That will work!"
"Well you do work for XXXX don't you"
"Hey I've got an XXXXXX"
"There you go"
"Could you email that code to me?"
"Certainly"
"Thank you!"

You know you can't post that here without at least PMing details
Old Mar 3, 2012, 4:50 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium

4. On a personal note, these ethical debate is total crap.
Not to many, many other people.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 5:20 pm

Programs: A3Gold, LTGLOB WOH, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond
Here's a consolidated list. Every code below is confirmed to work as of today. I have them more or less in order of what has worked best for me.

GE NC16700
GE International 13307
IBM 13717
Li & Fung 90010
Samsung 57039
Credit Suisse 12624
AAA 17500
AAA 15985
Credit Lyonnais 13516
Costco 13365
Bank Atlantic 79103
Senior Citizen 17497
Daimler Benz 99800
Company TVL Rate 68083
Company TVL Rate 23079

A few general comments:

4. On a personal note, these ethical debate is total crap. These hotels are obviously making money at these rates, and why should an executive of a multi-billion dollar corporation get a discount and then an individual pays more? You're leveling the playing field.
Thank a lot for these "numbers" incredible discounts
I cannot see the Siemens code - can you add it
Old Mar 4, 2012, 5:59 am

Consolidated list for the Hyatt, InterContinental and Marriott

Here's a consolidated list for the Hyatt, InterContinental and Marriott. Every code below is confirmed to work as of today. I have them more or less in order of what has worked best for me. It would be great if someone could help add to my list.

Hyatt
GE NC16700
GE International 13307
IBM 13717
Li & Fung 90010
Samsung 57039
Credit Suisse 12624
AAA 17500
AAA 15985
Credit Lyonnais 13516
Costco 13365
Bank Atlantic 79103
Senior Citizen 17497
Daimler Benz 99800
Company TVL Rate 68083
Company TVL Rate 23079

InterContinental
GE 000102806
IBM 000243132
Siemens 000104256
Ford 000103772
Federal Express 000109207
Ace Hardware 100862437
Travel Consultant IVTCD (have not used)

Marriott
General Electric GEE
IBM IBM
Siemens SIE
Ford FRD
General Motors GMC
Accenture ACC
AT&T ATT
Pepsi PEP

A few general comments:

4. On a personal note, this ethical debate is total crap. These hotels are obviously making money at these rates, and why should an executive of a multi-billion dollar corporation get a discount and then an individual pays more? You're leveling the playing field. If you’re still feeling guilty read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hyatt_100
Old Mar 4, 2012, 9:12 am

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by JackE
Not to many, many other people.
Exactly - even better when someone extends the fraud to printing out fake business cards from those companies. While I understand the concept, one is certainly borderline (if not passing) breaking the law.
Old Mar 4, 2012, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by austin_modern
Exactly - even better when someone extends the fraud to printing out fake business cards from those companies. While I understand the concept, one is certainly borderline (if not passing) breaking the law.
Nothing borderline about it. The ethical discussion may not concern people, but falsely representing yourself as an employee and printing fake business cards is unquestionably breaking numerous laws.

Just using the codes is more of an ethical question, because evidence of scienter is lacking.
Old Mar 4, 2012, 5:03 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
Actually JFKSFOLAX_friend had it exactly right, you just need to put the quotes around short words like IBM and that forces the search....
Yes, perhaps I should told the OP to type " "IBM" " in the Search box. If the search terms is less than three characters (I believe), simply put it in quotes.
Old Mar 5, 2012, 10:17 am

Programs: AA EXPLAT, HYATT GLOBALIST, AS75K
does anyone have experience if these codes work in Canada? If so, which ones?
Old Mar 9, 2012, 10:34 pm

These arguments of fraud are cute. These folks must work for the hotels.

Fraud must be proved by showing "injury to the alleged victim as a result." Simply put, the "fraud" must cause the victim injury that leaves him or her in a worse position than she or he was in before the fraud.

This would be impossible for a hotel to prove as you are using a discounted rate that they appproved and is used thousands of times per year. Let's say hypothetically that they could prove a loss, you would only be held liable for the actual loss caused. Even then, there's no way they would ever go after you because the legal feels would far out weigh what they could recover.

What it comes down to, there's no risk of repercussions. The worst that could happen is they deny you the corporate rate and you need to be prepared to pay the rack rate.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.