Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2011, 5:05 pm

Santiago Chile

Need a discount code to the Hyatt in Santiago Chile first and second weeks of Oct 2011. Need to come as close to USG FTR rates as possible as our sponsor there wants us to adhere to FTR rates while out of the country....
(a microsoft corporate code would work as would any hyatt gov code that adheres to FTR)

This is time sensitive - aren't all these requests. Thanks for any help in advance - as it comes out of my paycheck for the difference between FTR and what I have to book.....

Tips, suggestions, codes, etc welcome! I love this site. thanks.
Old Oct 7, 2011, 10:58 pm

Programs: hyatt
sounds like some people are abusing the system, to save a couple dollars? com on
Old Oct 19, 2011, 5:27 am

Programs: United 1k | Hyatt Diamond?, Marriott Platinum (Lifetime) | IHG Platinum | Avis Chairman
HR or GH San Fran on 10/23

Need to be in dt San Francisco early on 10/24 and looking to stay at either the GH or HR. Logged-in as a diamond I see rates that are ridiculous $424 and $374 respectively. Any suggested rate codes to bring the night down? I am eligible for IBM rate but even that does not yield a reasonable price. Some of the codes I tried resulted in no rooms available (which is odd as both a diamond and despite rooms being available with AAA or IBM).

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 7:25 am

Programs: UA 1K,Hyatt Diamond,AA Lifetime Platinum,SPG
I think there is nearly no way for you bring the price down since the time is so close. The reason some codes resulted in no room available is the number of the discounted rooms are sold out.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 8:34 am

Programs: United 1k | Hyatt Diamond?, Marriott Platinum (Lifetime) | IHG Platinum | Avis Chairman
Originally Posted by jambajuice
I think there is nearly no way for you bring the price down since the time is so close. The reason some codes resulted in no room available is the number of the discounted rooms are sold out.
I have been watching them for a while - a number of convention/conferences in town both at the hotels and convention center. I guess I will have to use one of my old tricks of seeing which conference is in town and registering as an expo only attendee just to book a less expensive room.

I have stayed at both of these hotels for under $200/night in the past.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 9:09 am

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum
This is a thread in which one should post legitimate, publicly available discount codes.

Not so much one in which to request others to search for you, or discuss ways to game the system.

Peteropny, please delete my post if I am incorrect...
Old Oct 19, 2011, 10:57 am
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by sophiegirl
This is a thread in which one should post legitimate, publicly available discount codes.

Not so much one in which to request others to search for you, or discuss ways to game the system.

The title of the thread says "many are corporate". I think that should answer your question.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 12:13 pm

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
Originally Posted by stc
The title of the thread says "many are corporate". I think that should answer your question.
Agreed. next.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 11:31 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by savoo331
ok try this CODE FOR GENERAL ELECTIRC INTERNATIONAL -- 13307
Holly Molly. It is the only code which worked in the Park Hyatt Milan.....^
Old Oct 24, 2011, 12:00 pm
Suspended

I agree with you Sophie.

The fact that the thread begins with a title that it includes many corporate codes is not a reason to justify the posting of private proprietary corporate codes; I might add that doing so is against the T&C of this website.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 12:23 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
I agree with you Sophie.

The fact that the thread begins with a title that it includes many corporate codes is not a reason to justify the posting of private proprietary corporate codes; I might add that doing so is against the T&C of this website.
I'm all for mods deleting this entire thread.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 1:17 pm
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by seawolf
Why don't all the nay-sayers just unsubscribe from and ignore this thread?
Old Oct 24, 2011, 3:04 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by seawolf
I'm not a "fan" of this thread but similar threads exist for other hotel companies and car rental companies. Note that we do not manage this thread in any way but its existance provides a focus for people seeking such codes otherwise we'd have new threads every day asking for this information (which would be very annoying).
Old Oct 24, 2011, 8:11 pm

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM
Originally Posted by peteropny
I'm not a "fan" of this thread but similar threads exist for other hotel companies and car rental companies. Note that we do not manage this thread in any way but its existance provides a focus for people seeking such codes otherwise we'd have new threads every day asking for this information (which would be very annoying).
Whew...

I have the codes on my iPhone, but it would still be a shame to have a few weenies shut down this thread.

Most likely descendants of prohibitionists
Old Oct 24, 2011, 8:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I agree with you in general but it's really up to hyatt to police - if they prefer to look the other way (as it appears to be the case given several corporate representatives on this board) then it's an acceptable practice to them. Sooner or later this will be blogged and reblogged, end up in some paper or web news outlet and start costing real money. Then it will come crashing down.

Now if only i could get away with kamaaina rates in HI.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.