Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2010, 3:39 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, NYC MTA Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Regardless, I respect the hotel for reaching out proactively. If someone has no association with LV, but knew the code so booked using it, they can then make a decision to stay or not based on a publicly available rate.
A friend of mine booked at Shanghai Le Meridien using his company's corporate rate(and he actually works for that company) and at check-in front desk agents asked to see his corporate ID. He didn't have his work ID or business cards so the hotel refused to honor his corp discounted rate. (my friend is a HK Chinese speaking in Mandarin to this point) He got really PO and asked for a mangager and started to speaking in English. Of course, LM honored his rate and apologized profusely.
Old Jun 7, 2010, 8:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, GlobalEntry, Admirals Club, United Club
Additionally, verifying eligibility is extremely difficult. I know of at least one company that has consultants to that company (not company employees) book under that company's corporate rate as the company is paying for it after all. This company gets huge discounts at hotels in three major cities (where the companys' major offices are). The only way to verify would be to call the person managing the consulting team, and the consulting team is not allowed to give out that information. Classic dilemma.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 9:55 pm
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by m0hamed
Hyatt hotels have a floating rate of the day. Try ringing reservations and getting a reservation quote. Tell them you need to think about it and you will call back and they will inform you that "the rate is only guaranteed at time of booking, and subject to availability."
Yeah, there are a lot of lawyers and even more armchair lawyers in the world.
Old Jun 13, 2010, 12:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Anyone have experience at the Hyatt in Montreal using a corporate rate?

Were you asked for ID?

Does Canada ask for passports for foreign (US) travelers?
Old Jun 13, 2010, 10:56 am

Programs: 2mm+ UAL | Lifetime Titanium Marriott | Globalist Hyatt | SpireElite IHG
Originally Posted by NYCWahoo
Just call the 1-800 reseversation center and asked for "Oracle" or which ever corp rate you are interested in. Res agents won't give out the code, but they will book under the rate you have asked for and won't ask/challenge your eligibility
I was actually shocked at the ease of this.
I called Hyatt Gold Passport, said my company was being bought out by Oracle and we weren't under their travel policy yet, but I'd like to start piggybacking on their preferred rates.

Hyatt GP said they wouldn't hard code it on my profile, but she provided me the ORCL rate code over the phone and put a note in my profile to check for it.

No one asked for any sort of proof or even questioned why I was entitled to it, which surprised me a bit.

Also whoever runs that alliance for ORCL needs to get on the ball - the IBM rates are much much better
Old Jun 13, 2010, 11:05 am

Programs: 2mm+ UAL | Lifetime Titanium Marriott | Globalist Hyatt | SpireElite IHG
Originally Posted by jetsfan92588
Additionally, verifying eligibility is extremely difficult. I know of at least one company that has consultants to that company (not company employees) book under that company's corporate rate as the company is paying for it after all. This company gets huge discounts at hotels in three major cities (where the companys' major offices are). The only way to verify would be to call the person managing the consulting team, and the consulting team is not allowed to give out that information. Classic dilemma.
Even more convoluted - oftentimes when vendors come in to call on a company, that company will give them the preferred rate code at a hotel near their location. At that point there is no way possible for a hotel to check that with the company; not like the front desk girl is going to know the names and titles of every sales demo team coming into town.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 12:08 pm

Programs: DL, AA, UA
I've seen the codes on here for some of the companies, none of which I look for. I am a traveling contractor for AT&T, however, and while I'm waiting on their code (requested it weeks ago) I have more travel to book. Does anyone know it? I DO have an ID badge.

Thanks.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by Chanticleer
I've seen the codes on here for some of the companies, none of which I look for. I am a traveling contractor for AT&T, however, and while I'm waiting on their code (requested it weeks ago) I have more travel to book. Does anyone know it? I DO have an ID badge.

Thanks.
When I book hotels through the company travel website it uses code 00960, but if you type that into the Hyatt site it doesnt say AT&T, it just says Company Trvl... And the discount isn't really that great, often AAA rate is better...
Old Jul 12, 2010, 10:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
Were you asked for ID?

Does Canada ask for passports for foreign (US) travelers?
One is normally asked for Photo ID when checking into hotels in Canada just as is the practice now in the USA. A drivers license is generally all that's needed from Americans, or any other form of photo ID. While a passport would be accepted, it is not required by law as is the case in many other countries that require taking a photocopy of guests' passports. That said I always travel with my passport even when it's just inside my own country (Canada).
Old Jul 27, 2010, 4:30 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by junglejuceFT
When I book hotels through the company travel website it uses code 00960, but if you type that into the Hyatt site it doesnt say AT&T, it just says Company Trvl... And the discount isn't really that great, often AAA rate is better...
Any idea what's company Trvl ?
Old Sep 17, 2010, 11:04 am

CS code?

What's the Credit Suisse discount code? 26xxx something like that.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 11:42 am

Programs: SWA CP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Amb.
got this in the mail yesterday... specific to my property, but might be worth getting a match elsewhere.

-------
It is with great excitement that I have the pleasure of announcing a Platinum & Diamond trial tier offer! I can immediately take you to Platinum status and also fast track you to Diamond status. To maintain status until February 2012, guests registered with me must have the following requirements:

-Within 60 days, guests must stay 6 nights for Platinum and 12 nights for Diamond status.
-You will also receive 1000 bonus GP points on your first 6 nights - maximum of 6000 GP points awarded.

Please let your fellow co-workers know of this exciting promotional offer!
-------
Old Sep 19, 2010, 11:44 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Originally Posted by travelkid
Some hotels control this tight, Im not sure if its only certain corp rates or in general, however this is the mail PH Shanghai send to employees of Louis Vitton;

Greetings from Park Hyatt Shanghai.

We are pleased to note you have a future reservation on xxxxxx, 2010 made through hyatt.com. I do kindly ask that you bring your valid working ID in order for us to be able to confirm the corporate rate at time of check-in which will be cross referenced with the company. Unfortunately of late we have been experiencing misuse of some of our corporate rates, with your company a target and we have had to implement tighter controls in this regard.

I greatly appreciate your understanding and support and look forward to welcoming you to our hotel.
Wow, first Ive heard of that.
Old Oct 14, 2010, 9:12 am

Programs: Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, BAEC Silver, Hertz #1 Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by amgt123
got this in the mail yesterday... specific to my property, but might be worth getting a match elsewhere.

-------
It is with great excitement that I have the pleasure of announcing a Platinum & Diamond trial tier offer! I can immediately take you to Platinum status and also fast track you to Diamond status. To maintain status until February 2012, guests registered with me must have the following requirements:

-Within 60 days, guests must stay 6 nights for Platinum and 12 nights for Diamond status.
-You will also receive 1000 bonus GP points on your first 6 nights - maximum of 6000 GP points awarded.

Please let your fellow co-workers know of this exciting promotional offer!
-------
Please provide more info on this offer. link?
Old Oct 20, 2010, 1:13 pm

Summary

13717 IBM
15985 (aaa)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.