Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2009, 4:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by yosithezet
Welcome to FlyerTalk, kboy010!
just a gut feeling
Kboy010 has been around a while just as someone else
Old Apr 29, 2009, 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
just a gut feeling
Kboy010 has been around a while just as someone else
He's probably the chief corp rate negotiator for IBM Corp. With the downturn in the economy IBM employees are traveling less so they need help from "IBM imposters" to keep up their guaranteed minimum room nights in order to keep their low corp rate for next year.
Old Apr 29, 2009, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kboy010
you guys should really chill out. the fact is that most companies wouldnt mind or care at all if you used their "corp code" in fact.. the more its used the more the corp can justify a larger discount with the hotel entitiy. (this is why you see the best rates with the largest companies). Now dont get me wrong.. b/c of written agreements they arent jst going to post their codes everywhere (because its stated in their agreements .. most of them anyway) that they wont disclose that info.. but they certainly dont mind..
Does Hyatt share your point of view?

There was a thread on MR forum that listed various corporate codes. There was also a similar thread on AA. Both were eventually removed.
While I couldn't care less how you personally use the codes, it is I believe against FT T&C to post this information.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 3:09 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by kboy010
I've been using corp rates for hotels for about a decade now. I've never been "checked"
Checking in at the Hyatt Dulles this afternoon I was asked for my AAA card for possibly the first time ever! Perhaps they are being more strict in the downturn?
Old Apr 30, 2009, 5:26 am

Originally Posted by azepine00
Does Hyatt share your point of view?

There was a thread on MR forum that listed various corporate codes. There was also a similar thread on AA. Both were eventually removed.
While I couldn't care less how you personally use the codes, it is I believe against FT T&C to post this information.
what was posted that was against FT T&C? I saw nothing that was remotely close to being against the T&C's
Old May 1, 2009, 4:27 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
I have to book a room tonight, I called the office to get the IBM discount code. They are gone for the weekend.

Does anyone have the IBM code? I would ask for a good code but, I don't want to be asked for proof for a code I am not entitled to. If someone would prefer to pm me with it, I would understand.
Old May 2, 2009, 1:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
what was posted that was against FT T&C? I saw nothing that was remotely close to being against the T&C's
I don't know to be honest, I just vaguely remember the discussion from a couple years back on MR and AA forums.
You probably have the most knowledge of this as I believe you started the original MR thread that was removed when folks started posting corporate codes.
I hope we can avoid this rather unfortunate turn of events on this forum.
Old May 2, 2009, 5:04 pm

Originally Posted by azepine00
I don't know to be honest, I just vaguely remember the discussion from a couple years back on MR and AA forums.
You probably have the most knowledge of this as I believe you started the original MR thread that was removed when folks started posting corporate codes.
I hope we can avoid this rather unfortunate turn of events on this forum.
you are correct that I started the MR codes and it lives on elsewhere. However, it was removed b/c IBM threatened FT with legal issues I believe. Something like that anyway, its been a couple years so the details beget me.

however there still has never been a term and condition that you can't post this stuff. FT never updated (as far as I know) its T&C's that you can't post corporate codes. If so, the Avis thread would have been dead a long time ago. Hence, no T&C's violation has occurred.
Old May 2, 2009, 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
IBM, not

One way to find out is use the code and see what ID they ask for at checkin

XXXXX sorry, looking at the wrong line on the list but I edited out as I decided to keep it quiet.. although it doesn't take too much to find it

Last edited by TrojanHorse; May 2, 2009 at 5:16 pm
Old Jun 2, 2009, 8:32 pm

I used either the IBM code or the travelzoo one for this last weekend in Austin Texas. The rooms were going for $180 and I got the rate of $106. They didn't ask me where I worked or anything. I even asked what my rate was at check in and they said I had the lowest rate of anyone in the hotel.^
Old Jun 7, 2009, 10:50 am

Programs: CO PLT,DL Plat (status match),BD Gold, Amex Plat, SPG Plat, PC Plat
Park Hyatt Hamburg

Looking to bring down rate for the Park Hyatt Hamburg. Nothing working - anyone has any suggestions,please.
Thanx.
Old Jun 7, 2009, 10:55 am

Programs: Hyatt Dia, MM, DGAEZ
Originally Posted by sammyh
Looking to bring down rate for the Park Hyatt Hamburg. Nothing working - anyone has any suggestions,please.
Thanx.
did you try premiere certificate ?
other than that, there is only the "club" rate thats minus 10%... but does not count for eligible stays...
Old Jun 7, 2009, 4:42 pm
thc

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Platinum
Originally Posted by sammyh
Thanx.
I've never stayed here, but I would be careful about using corporate codes if you're not an employee of the corporation. I have found that the foreign properties always check and ask for ID to use a corp. code.

Just wanted to let you know, but maybe you'll be lucky. Good luck.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 2:22 am

Programs: BA/BD Gold, UA Silver
Anyone have a code which will help reduce costs for a stay at HR CDG on 7/3?

The current 20% off promo would've been great, but it requires a 7day advance.
Old Jul 3, 2009, 1:08 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by thierry
...Credit Suisse corp rate (240 $ instead of 450 $) Had to pay the rack rate...ouch
sweeet what is the credit suisse code please?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.